FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup

ictchris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers and Celtic get exceedingly easy draws whilst most other SPL teams get hard ones, conincodence? I think not...................................

As far as were concerned, a win is doable, in fact WE MUST!!!!!! Imagine County getting further than us?

To win the Scottish cup you have to beat whoever your up against, whether the first game or last. At some point you'll draw against a top level team.

Tell that to Gretna who got to the final without playing a single top tier team.

I reckon it's more Marius's fault myself :004:

You may actually have a point there - It has never happened before.  Perhaps the Romanian Media have "sorted" it to get Marius in the highlights - unfortunately the only "highlights" that Marius will get will be from Chris Crook :003:

Nice small jaunt down the road from a selfish point of view for myself.

So perhaps we are paying marius a goal bonus in cup games and not the league, perhaps reasoning behind him not scoring in the league.  :023:

:029: someone fukd up the contract and ticked the wrong box.