FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

This thread is online early as I dont know what I will be doing come match-time (see below)

[li]Discuss the game in this very thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report - after the game starts *** - HERE[/li]
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended***. HERE
    [/li]
    [li]See the stats etc after the game has ended*** by choosing today's game from  HERE[/li]

LINEUPS

FALKIRK

[attach=2]

ICT

[attach=3]

***Please note: Once again, we may be unable to offer live updated scores or stats from this game as it is blocked outside the UK and therefore unavailable to me or any of the other members of the "Overseas and Overlooked" group. If this is the case, the chatroom and this thread will be available but reports, stats and POY Polls etc will be published later.

In fact, it is likely that I wont bother going anywhere near a computer at game time as every single SPL game is blocked outside the UK tomorrow and I cant face 2 hours listening to repeated mutterings of "We are sorry, due to contractual reasons, we are unable to bring you the current programme. Normal service will be resumed soon".

Despite polite emails from both myself (several months ago) and at least one other member of the overseas group (over a week ago) asking polite questions about ICT establishing its own service for both overseas and indeed ALL fans, not a single email sent to ICT on this subject has ever been responded to (in contravention of their obligations under the club licensing scheme I might add) which is particularly galling given that its not just teams like Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen who offer services available to ALL fans worldwide (or even in the UK), but also teams like Kilmarnock (who use the same provider as ICT), Falkirk (who have their own service) and even EAST STIRLINGSHIRE !!! (http://www.eaststirlingfc.co.uk/vidDatabase.php)

The BBC may be the bearer of these bad tidings but its Happy scrooge day to the SPL, ICT and every other team who needlessly block their games to people who have no alternative way of obtaining them .... 

[click image to view full size]

[attach=1]

post-2-1198622893_thumb.png

overseas.gif_thumb

post-4-1198622893.gif

post-4-1198622894.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw feck, will have to miss this one then (staying with my dad in France). Will probably turn on radio 5 live and listen to one of the premiership games, with the bbc live text and caleyonline opened.

Scotty, if you want any help, there are times over the course of the year where I am in the same position as you and the others, so I would be perfectly willing to provide any support needed.

ahh Jim Spence commentating...

Pretty sure it was he that commentated the 1-0 win away to Dundee United. Cue the overuse of the phrase: "Tidy play"

He also rather likes Mike Fraser from what I remember...

Ach, I had a feeling that they'd score that corner for some reason.  :020:

The only slight thing that is going my way is my ?10 treble today. Tottenham, Sheffield United and (ahem...) Falkirk.

Ach, I had a feeling that they'd score that corner for some reason.  :020:

The only slight thing that is going my way is my ?10 treble today. Tottenham, Sheffield United and (ahem...) Falkirk.

Well I hope Caley feck up your treble...

So do I!!  :021:

Yet another big test for Brew, I fear we may see McCallister second half.

Ronaldos just scored one of the goals of the season btw.

Think Bayne will be more likely to appear....

Aye, what I mean is that Marius rarely lasts the match and usually its Bayne that is put on as the lone striker, however going behind, I would imagine Brew will also want to play with two up.

Basically, I expect Bayne to come on alongside Marius, and then later on McCallister to replace Marius

Aye, what I mean is that Marius rarely lasts the match and usually its Bayne that is put on as the lone striker, however going behind, I would imagine Brew will also want to play with two up.

Basically, I expect Bayne to come on alongside Marius, and then later on McCallister to replace Marius

Niculae's name was mentioned only once during that first half commentary...  :024:

Niculae's name was mentioned only once during that first half commentary...  :024:

Thats a shame, as the Falkirk defence are absolute mince, and Id like him to try and get at them.