FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Players For Next Season

Kingsmills

The club are doing the prudent thing, imagine the snowball effect if his demands were met.

Exactly my thoughts.

I'd love the likes of Dale Gillespie and Ian Vigurs to get a chance to show there are other players who could take over his position.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the club have a full time scout

I seem to remember a story a while back (we could be talking a year or two) that ICT wanted to overhaul the scouting system and significantly broaden our scouting network. Not sure what became of that.

I have to say that caley do need a better second goalkeeper!!

zibi isn't reliable!!

Dont know...all the times i have seen him in the reserves he's done pretty well.

I thought with the Barnes lad coming from Chorley it was IHE.

What with that colour of hair.... mind you it may be the remains of the 'hey Jimmy ' wig he used to have.  :015:

Looks like a good many of the Gretna squad will be released possibly by the end of this week.  I wouldn't mind seeing Skelton at the TCS next season.

Agreed, similar to Duncan, except he can differentiate between his own team and the other.

I dont want to see any gretna or ex gretna players at the TCS. They are rock bottom of the spl and obviously cant cut it. So answer me this, why would inverness want a rubbish teams rejects?

Moutinho from falkirk would be a good signing and what about trying to get a loan signing. Mark wilson at celtic is out of favour at the moment i beleive unless he is injured, he could solve the problem at the back for us

I dont want to see any gretna or ex gretna players at the TCS. They are rock bottom of the spl and obviously cant cut it. So answer me this, why would inverness want a rubbish teams rejects?

Moutinho from falkirk would be a good signing and what about trying to get a loan signing. Mark wilson at celtic is out of favour at the moment i beleive unless he is injured, he could solve the problem at the back for us

So should we not have bought Cowie ? he was a member of a Ross Co. side relegated from the First Division !

Has every one forgot about Zander Sutherland who's out on loan to Elgin.  I've gone t watch hows he's getting on a few times and he just keeps getting better and better.  He regularly plays first choice for them and is shinning. He is certainly one of the reasons they are doing so well this season.