FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v The Dons - Saturday 29 March

Glen Mhor

OK, the majority of fans posting here are feeling pretty negative about the club, manager, etc  just now but let's really get behind Caley Thistle on Saturday. I was at Rugby Park on Saturday and was as disappointed with the result and perfomance as the rest of the fans there. I was going to give up on coming up to the Dons game but after a weekend of reflection and reading all the posts here I'm determined to try and come up for the game to support the team whatever comes out of it. Even if we lose I will never boo the team or manager.

This is a vital game for our team so let's get behind them at 3 o'clock on Saturday. You never know, we might actually beat the Dons !

:011:

How is it a vital game?  We have nothing to play for!  You can't even say pride...cause we don't have any this season!

It's a vital game because we might just win it and give us fans something to cheer about.

:003:

OK, the majority of fans posting here are feeling pretty negative about the club, manager, etc  just now but let's really get behind Caley Thistle on Saturday. I was at Rugby Park on Saturday and was as disappointed with the result and perfomance as the rest of the fans there. I was going to give up on coming up to the Dons game but after a weekend of reflection and reading all the posts here I'm determined to try and come up for the game to support the team whatever comes out of it. Even if we lose I will never boo the team or manager.

This is a vital game for our team so let's get behind them at 3 o'clock on Saturday. You never know, we might actually beat the Dons !

I think it is absolutely essential that we get behind the team for the duration of the game on Saturday.  We have to beat Aberdeen sometime and all bad runs come to an end so the two could come together with a little bit of luck on Saturday.  I'm very often confused of my glass being half full, but there has to be some hope.

Let's support the team like never before.  :021:

Hard as I try I just can't get enthusiastic about the game on Saturday !  :shrug02:

I've been feeling like that as well recently. However it's starting to change a wee bit now. I have to get one of the first trains through to Inverness as all the Aberdeen fans have pinched the APEX tickets for the usual one I go on.

There is also some dribble in the Evening Express that usually riles me up prior to the game as well so still got that to look forward to.

Every time weve played the Dons this season, we have been on a good run of form, and they have been playing *****.

The pre-match threads are filled with posts like "the time is now" and "this is the best time to play them."

But we always, without fail, come away with nothing.

This time we are playing *****, they just put Celtic out of the cup.

This game means naff all to us. There top 6 aspirations could come down to this.

That is why, I am certain we're gonna cuff em.

:dancing03: :dancing03: :dancing03: :dancing03:

I agree chris 123. In previous encounters we've often played them off the park home & away and gone down to a flukey goal. No-one expects us to win on Saturday, and they'll be brimming with confidence about the match. It's a bit like the run-up before we've played the old firm - and beaten them. 

Marius to break their hearts and sink them to the bottom 6!

Now's the time & now's the hour!    :021:

Those who think a win on Saturday will stop the rot are living in cloud cuckoo land.

The problems at ICT right now run right from the bottom to the top and single win is not suddenly going to make everything smell of roses or even do anything to kickstart any kind of reversal in what's been going wrong.

Yes, I'd love to see us finally get a win over Aberdeen and if the team actually look like they are out there trying then I will support them.  However if the look like they have the last few times I have seen them....disinterested and barely going through the motions....then you can be certain I will express my displeasure.

I have every sympathy for the players and some of the crap they seem to be going through off the pitch, but that does not excuse them taking it into a game and letting the fans down with half a55ed efforts like they have been of late.

I would have to say that I would have put it ALL down to tactics last week. An Aberdire win will lift the spirits of the fans - I hope the players realise that and play for US and feck Brewster. Even if we win I suspect we will still be letting him know where we stand - or sit I supose.  :001

Guest Aboynamedsue

I would have to say that I would have put it ALL down to tactics last week. An Aberdire win will lift the spirits of the fans - I hope the players realise that and play for US and feck Brewster. Even if we win I suspect we will still be letting him know where we stand - or sit I supose.  :001

NEGATIVE i may be but i'm also being REALISTIC we are gonna get humped on Saturday , so i say we let BREW know we are unhappy by walking at half time when we're 2 nil down OR for anyone who stays to the bitter humilating end then stand up & BOO BREW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Aboynamedsue

Better still, chant Ian Blacks name throughout the match, walking at half time if getting humped.

Aye i like the idea of chanting Ian Black's name  :021:

Better still, chant Ian Blacks name throughout the match, walking at half time if getting humped.

Aye i like the idea of chanting Ian Black's name then it'll let him know we are behind him  :021:

ditto