FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Aberdeen

Johnboy

Fraser

Watt                                                        Hastings

Tokely                                              Wilson                                                McBain

Proctor                                                Cowie

Bayne                          Wyness                      Niculae

Subs: Zibi, Vigurs, Duff, McAllister, Imrie, Paatelainen, McGuire

Or this:

Fraser

Proctor                    Watt                            Hastings

Cowie                  Hart                      McAllister/Imrie                  Wilson

Bayne                          Wyness                    Nicuale

Subs: Zibi, Vigurs, Kerr, McAllister/Vigurs, Tokely, Paatelainen, McGuire                                                                   

Tin Can Fan, much as admire your unflagging attempts to come up with new and exciting team formations, they just aren't going to work, are they? Wilson is still at St Johnstone to my knowledge, and McAllister in midfield??????? Hang on - you are Craig Brewster in disguise, non? I claim my reward  :004:

Guest TinCanFan

I didn't know that Wilson was still away and the first formation was more commonly used decades ago so why can't it be tried again?  And the second is used by some teams but not that many.  McAllister in midfield might work and I don't Brewster is start enough to try and brake away from his comfort zone formations.

Fraser

Tokely                McGuire                  Munro                  Hastings

Cowie                Duncan                  Vigurs                  McBain

Wyness                Niculae

Subs:  Zibi, McAllister, Imrie, Watt, Duff, Paatelainen, Gillespie

Thats if the rumours are true and black is not playing. To be honest who knows what Brew my come up with I'll take any team as long as it halts the slide.

Fraser

Proctor              Innes                  Munro                  Hastings

Skelton                  Black                 

Cowie                            Niculae                      Rankin

Deuchar

Subs:  Zibi, McGuire, Imrie, Wilson, Duff, Paatelainen, Wyness (Yantorno not available through injury)

Wasn't that far-fetched too long ago

Fraser

Tokley    Proctor    Munro    Hastings

Cowie    Duncan    Black (after a miraculous kiss an make up with Brew)    Sutherland (oops...dream team) Imrie

Niculae    Bayne

That's the same team selection I would pick as well Icytea

That said, I bet Brew finds a place in the team for McBain. He seems to think McBain can play anywhere - Left back, left midfield, centre midfield or right midfield (what was he thinking!!). I keep expecting to see McBain play in goals - as Brew says " Good players can play anywhere"  :024: