FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Zibi Not Staying

Kingsmills

Graeme Bennett is quoted in today's Press and Journal confirming that Zibi Malkowskie will be leaving at the end of the season.

That, apparently, despite Brewster being keen on retaining him.

The same article quotes Brewster confirming his desire to sign ndy Barrowman from Ross County but accepting that he may face stiff opposition.

Graeme Bennett is quoted in today's Press and Journal confirming that Zibi Malkowskie will be leaving at the end of the season.

That, apparently, despite Brewster being keen on retaining him.

A shame, if true,imo. That means expense on a replacement which would have been better spent elsewhere.

Personally I'm glad to see the back of Zibi.  Regardless of his performance in the reserves, at the SPL level the guy has proven himself (Maybe not at ICT, but certainly elsewhere) as a Grade A Disaster Merchant!

It might well be a pain to look at a replacement for him, however a sound investment now could save a lot of hassle if he ever got between the sticks for a run in the first team!

:sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave: :sillywave:

Glad to see the back of him to be honest.  We've needed a quality replacement since Brown left, and Zibi is not a quality replacement.

While I am a fan of Fraser, he really needs competition for that starting place and Zibi was not giving him that competition.

i have to agree with Onward and Upward and Jay_7, i never felt comfortable when Zibi was in goals, if we have to invest in a new keeper (as opposed to a freebie) then i think it'll be worth it to secure a keeper who is not prone to mistakes, and many of them.

Thanks Zibi but  :sillywave:

The only victim in all of this is ICT.  Who the feck would want Zibi anywhere near their team after the howlers he's had at Hibs?  Just goes to further prove that Brewster hasn't a clue!  :017:

:rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:  :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015:

That'll be the guy who conceded 5 in the 3rd division on Saturday right?!  :029:

And you think he's SPL level?  :024:

Why are most of you on here if not all saying we need a new sub GK when we have Ally Ridgers!!??

i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that Ridgers move was made permanent in the January transfer window. someone correct me if i'm wrong though

Guest TinCanFan

we'll end up buying some reject from the English conference league!!

That might not be too bad.

Why are most of you on here if not all saying we need a new sub GK when we have Ally Ridgers!!??

i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that Ridgers move was made permanent in the January transfer window. someone correct me if i'm wrong though

This is true

We dont have Ally Ridgers.

There's every chance that Zibi could have done a job for us. Yes he made some mistakes at Hibs but he also played some cracking games but its only the mistakes that are remembered and some of those can be put down to poor comms between goalie and young inexperienced defenders.

Chances are we cant keep him cos his wage expectations are higher than we can afford. For the last year he's been subsidised by Hibs.

ex county keeper craig samson is a free agent after refusing terms at dundee.by all accounts he had a very good season and dundee were keen to keep him.might be worth a look

I think the first two words suggest we will make an offer for him. Have seen him a few times he looks an alright goalkeeper. He did play for Dundee Utd didn't he?

ex county keeper craig samson is a free agent after refusing terms at dundee.by all accounts he had a very good season and dundee were keen to keep him.might be worth a look

I think the first two words suggest we will make an offer for him. Have seen him a few times he looks an alright goalkeeper. He did play for Dundee Utd didn't he?

He's a total bombscare, we'd do well to leave alone !

Zibi showed yesterday that he has good qualities and put in an excellent display.  Mike could learn from him as he delivered great throw out time after time to allow us to hit quickly on the counter.  His handling at crosses was flawless and in fact everything he did yesterday was first class.

Well done Zibi :clapping03:

Agree! Was worried when I heard he was playing but really liked the way he used his hands instead of his feet  to distribute the ball. It meant  the ball went safely to a Caley player and  kept the game moving.