FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mrs Gordon in Inverurie

little al

Was wearing my ICT top on Saturday and went into a pub with my missus, met said Mrs Gordon who's husband is ICT (and Spurs apparently), What a lovely lady. Her husband comes on here although I dont know his user name, but hello to him, and what a lucky guy you are for having such a friendly wife.

Steady little, or can I call you al.

Yes, the ICT family can be very accommodating at times :003:

Of course you can call me al. Paul Simon calls me Betty though!

She was a barmaid, nothing rude :018: She was just very pleasent to us.

A little off topic but it's anything goes...

Al, I notice your Palace logo, is your afinity to ICT due to the fact that we play in red and blue stripes and that we also have an eagle on our logo? (and both teams are keech!  :004: )

I just ask 'cos when I bided in London I often went about in my (3rd then 2nd division) ICT shirt and the 3rd division one was often mistaken for a Palace shirt as was my ICT scarf.

BTW I've been to Selhurt a few times before (a mate was a Dons fan and took me to a few games).  Best of luck in the play offs.

:016:

Steady little, or can I call you al.

Yes, the ICT family can be very accommodating at times :003:

Of course you can call me al. Paul Simon calls me Betty though!

She was a barmaid, nothing rude :018: She was just very pleasent to us.

I was rite - a guy called al who is also keen to be known as Betty and seeks out lonely wummin in Inverurie.  :crazy07:

A little off topic but it's anything goes...

Al, I notice your Palace logo, is your afinity to ICT due to the fact that we play in red and blue stripes and that we also have an eagle on our logo? (and both teams are keech!  :004: )

I just ask 'cos when I bided in London I often went about in my (3rd then 2nd division) ICT shirt and the 3rd division one was often mistaken for a Palace shirt as was my ICT scarf.

BTW I've been to Selhurt a few times before (a mate was a Dons fan and took me to a few games).  Best of luck in the play offs.

:016:

Yeah it was the colours that attracted me, that and the fact Aberdeen are tossers!!

Thanks for the big up for the play offs. Fingers crossed we can turn it around on Tuesday!