FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If You Were Designing The Shirt

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

With most people seeming to not like the new shirt, what would it be like if you designed it?  For me it would definately be red and blue stripes every time.  Red and blue hoops might not be too bad either.  The stripes gave ICT a bit if identify in the Scottish league as very few teams have them, but this new shirt is just diabolical and could pass for any other blue and red wearing team in the league.BRING BACK THE STRIPES!

Hoops would be disgusting.

I think the new strip gives stripes but with a modern looking twist.

It would be good if the new away strip was the same but white with black bits.

I thought they were keeping last seasons away strip for this season  :024:

I thought they were keeping last seasons away strip for this season  :024:

They didn't actually play in it very often this season. I actually began to stop wearing mine because it seemed to be linked to crap results  :017:

As i said on the 'New Strips' thread

Home strip should be red/blue vertical stripes. we can vary the width of stripes or give more prominence to one of the two main colours in different years but I personally think it should be stripes all the time.

Away strip can be anything we like but I have liked both the black/red we have now and the white/blue we had before that.