FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Legend to join Marchers!

Joonya

BARRY WILSON has been quoted as saying "It's something that I always wanted to do and I just thought it would make a nice change."

Through previous events, Barry has provided great support to the ICT Highland Marchers and has shown willing to take part in next years event, and has started his preparations well with a walk up Ben Wyvis. Despite plenty of support in the past with other players like Rossco, Wyness and more (including special mentions at End of Season functions by the Management), Bazza could be the first 'ICT celeb' to actually take part in HMing.

We weren't joking when we offered the invitation in the tunnel before the final game of last season you know!!!

Courier Story

*granted it's the challenge of Ben Wyvis that he is refering to, but why not twist the words slighty?

Feel free to move this post to anything goes at will - I just thought it would make a change from hearing stories about Barrowman and other transfer news. A bit of friendly banta back on the main forum - good stuff  :blah01: