FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT division 3 champions print for sale

stomach

I've not seen that in a few years.....limited print run and (unofficially) the first one off the printing press  :004:

If I'd known we would now be where we are today I would have kept it for myself  :001:

Cheers Peleisgod!

Was there really only 50 made? I knew it was limited edition but didn't know how many there was.

Yeh should have said this was a gift from CaleyD over 10 years ago

I think there was 50 made, all were signed and sold for ?100 each if I recall correctly.

Very interesting to note that someone has one that's not signed (tut tut!!).  I say this because I thought i had the only unsigned (*cough* un-official) one!  Although I believe mine was the last off the print press!  :004:  In fact I have it on very good authority that mine was the last off the press.  :004:

I've got a bottle of the Limited Edition ICT Whisky.

I have not seen the bottle since it was bought - it's still in the protective wrapping and whisky shop bag that it was stored in.

No-way will I seel that - at least not for less than ?400k  :004: