FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilson Testimonial Scarf

L_G

The Supporter's Trust are delighted to have taken delivey of Barry's Testimonial scarves.  These are endorsed by the testimonial committee and are available now.

This is a half and half scarf with ICT colours on one half and Liverpool's colours on the other. (I'll post a pic shortly)

We have put a supply into the ICT shop and the Trust board members will also each have a small quantity to sell. 

This will be a sure collectable item, so get yours now while you can at a cost of ?10 per scarf.

Hopefully we should have enough stock to sell some on the night, but we won't be ordering any more so "when they are gone - they are gone"

LG - If any of you have a paypal account we can put up a link so people from further afield can order if you want. ......

We are looking into the logistics of setting up a Trust Paypal account, but I do have a personal paypal account if anyone wants to use that. 

Alternatively they will be available mail order from the club shop.  (I believe p & p is cheaper for telephone orders than it is on internet orders)

could i possibly ask for one of these to be put aside for me. out in Basra just now and have no hope of getting back for the game as much as i was trying to wangle it but i would love to have one. moer than willing to paypal the appropriate person with the money.

Alternatively they will be available mail order from the club shop.

Not a criticism, as I know its not your fault, and you will always do your best to help (as witnessed above), but unless the club have drastically reduced postage rates for online orders thats not much of an option for those outside Inverness and something you may want to consider if you guys run out of stock but the shop still has them.

The postage fees seem to be a set price regardless of package size or weight [£14 outside UK, not sure about inside - think its a £5 flat fee] and that is fine if placing a decent sized order but the last time I wanted to order, it was something like a calendar and the postage came out to significantly more than the calendar itself ... even though the actual cost for someone to actually post it to me from a post office was pennies !

All in all, will give this one a miss I think ... wont be at the game so its only fitting that someone who goes can have the chance to buy it :004:

Fair comment Scotty.

If you would like me to send you one I'll put it in the post and let you know the actual cost and you can pay me directly.  I think you have a reasonable excuse for not attending the game.  :003:

The Supporter's Trust are delighted to have taken delivey of Barry's Testimonial scarves.  These are endorsed by the testimonial committee and are available now.

This is a half and half scarf with ICT colours on one half and Liverpool's colours on the other. (I'll post a pic shortly)

We have put a supply into the ICT shop and the Trust board members will also each have a small quantity to sell. 

This will be a sure collectable item, so get yours now while you can at a cost of ?10 per scarf.

Hopefully we should have enough stock to sell some on the night, but we won't be ordering any more so "when they are gone - they are gone"

Yes Tom, I put them down earlier

If you would like me to send you one I'll put it in the post and let you know the actual cost and you can pay me directly.  I think you have a reasonable excuse for not attending the game.  :003:

LG, Thanks for the offer, and I know I could get one from you or someone else if I was certain that I wanted one. However, as I will not be at the game, I will give this one a miss. I just wanted to highlight to yourself that the fixed postage costs via the online shop for lower priced merchandise may not be an ideal solution for most customers.

Scotty,  I can't open the image of the scarf.

Is any reason for this?

the one on the thread ? or the bigger version ? If its the one on the thread then no idea, its a standard jpeg so unless you have used something to block inline images it should load. If its the larger version then maybe you are blocking popups in which case you should be able to hold down ctrl button and click on it.

Any form of 'rough' number of how many there are, there quite smart though  :022:

Why do you ask?  How many do you need?

As a Trust we didn't want to take on much of a risk, so we ordered a relatively small amount that we were confident would sell out completely.  I would expect to have some available on the night of the game but the initial response has been good, so we can't guarentee it.