FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Striker.....

CaleyD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mahonio

OK mate, so when will it be put in the press or media because we need to know how STRONG or WEAK our attacking options are. By the way i say at least 2 new strikers (1 plus Niculae replacement) and as other people have said in other threads 2 decent centre halfs (maybe even 1 young old firm youngster if possible).

Players i would like at ICT covering for above positions:

Attackers- 2 out of Steve Milne, Andy Jackson, Liam Buchanan or maybe Callum Elliot.

Centre backs- Scott Cuthbert (loan), Darren O'Dea, Scott Wilson or Andrew Considine.

OK mate, so when will it be put in the press or media because we need to know how STRONG or WEAK our attacking options are. By the way i say at least 2 new strikers (1 plus Niculae replacement) and as other people have said in other threads 2 decent centre halfs (maybe even 1 young old firm youngster if possible).

Players i would like at ICT covering for above positions:

Attackers- 2 out of Steve Milne, Andy Jackson, Liam Buchanan or maybe Callum Elliot.

Centre backs- Scott Cuthbert (loan), Darren O'Dea, Scott Wilson or Andrew Considine.

I'd love to see Andy Jackson at ICT but he would cost a fair chunk and that would hamper our chances of getting a good central defender I reckon. Savo I'm not so sure about and Elliot I really don't rate.

Scott Wilson is past it now I feel and Considine isn't great. Probably as good as McGuire. A loan player from the Old Firm might be an idea or what about seeing if an EPL youngster wants some games?

Guest Mahonio

I'd love to see Andy Jackson at ICT but he would cost a fair chunk and that would hamper our chances of getting a good central defender I reckon. Savo I'm not so sure about and Elliot I really don't rate.

Scott Wilson is past it now I feel and Considine isn't great. Probably as good as McGuire. A loan player from the Old Firm might be an idea or what about seeing if an EPL youngster wants some games?

I agree about getting English Prem centre back, but who?

Did some digging on the "We are Perth" forum, a large number of the posters on there feel that on his game Steven Milne is the best player in the division.

Forget it was him that put rangers out of the cup with his double a few years ago. Was one of those goals not a spectacular overhead kick?

Christian Kalvenes was Brews signing at Dundee United and look at what sort of a player he turned out to be.

Scandanavia has brought some great players into the SPL in the past. Mayb'e we should be looking over there for possible players.

Milne would be a good edition but not Buchanan due to some off his problems of the pitch. Scott Cuthbert or Darren O' Dea would be ok i suppose. But Considine....paired up with McGuire :rotflmao:.

Edited by ajsict92

I agree about getting English Prem centre back, but who?

Sadly no idea :rotflmao:

Did some digging on the "We are Perth" forum, a large number of the posters on there feel that on his game Steven Milne is the best player in the division.

Forget it was him that put rangers out of the cup with his double a few years ago. Was one of those goals not a spectacular overhead kick?

It was indeed. Another reason to laugh at Rangers :thumb04:

• 4 months later...

savo is a saintee

hates the effin calee

na na na na :rotflmao:

on a serious note i cant see savo leaving anytime soon, even if we were to accept an offer i doubt he would want to go to ict (no offense)

we are top of the league and he is pretty much gauranteed a game every week at saints

Edited by saintj

ok so you play the old firm 6 times in a season, imo saints will be there next season, what can caley offer that will be so much better?

saints have a great team spirit and a great squad where everyone appears to be happy to be at saints, from what i have gathered there would appear to be some discontent in the caley dressing room, mainly at brewster

tbh i think savo would be off his trolley going to join ict

i think so, for once we aint chasing the pack and i think we have the quantity and quality in our squad, assuming del gets a left back in the transfer window i cant see us being caught, i liked wilson when he came to saints last year but no thanks :rotflmao:

Guest ancientsaint

Think you have the staying power to make it?? fancy taking Barry Wilson back in Jan?

Hi folks..new to your site mainly due to your clubs interest in Savo Milne.......hopefully you have other options as we wouldnt want to let him go..certainly not for the ?40k thats being banded about. Is Craig Brewster beginning to panic and feels the need to take a striker from the lower divisions....Surely Dobbie at QoS would be a better option or Courier at Dundee.

Guest savosbutler

No offence intended saintj, but there is a difference.... Broomfield with a 1000 fans, and playing in front of 50-60k fans, he must have ambitions...

Yeah cos your a huge club...4000 at home to Hearts, 3500 at home to Dundee Utd...3100 at home to Falkirk....................... :o

He does have ambitions and will realise them when Saints win the league in May. He's going nowhere and especially not to a team that is no better than the one he's at..... :rotflmao: :thumb04:

post-3524-1229120764.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Savo is free to sign a pre-contract in january. That reduces his value dramatically. I remember Saints being adamant that he would be seeing out his contract because he was a vital cog in the wheel of success this season.

I've also heard he's struggling to cope with the McDairmid silence on match days.......says that even the sweetie papers have stopped rustling.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Savo is free to sign a pre-contract in january. That reduces his value dramatically. I remember Saints being adamant that he would be seeing out his contract because he was a vital cog in the wheel of success this season.

I've also heard he's struggling to cope with the McDairmid silence on match days.......says that even the sweetie papers have stopped rustling.

:rotflmao: :thumb04:

He is indeed a very good player.