FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

1000 Fans!

collectiveaction

First game of the season this Saturday and what a bonus it would be for the team if we could muster 1000 fans. So "big this game up" to your brother, sister, mate, your mate's mate, your auntie, your uncle, your biological dad, your new dad, a random stranger and anyone who can travel just over a hundred miles. I recall a first game of season at Dunfermline when Caley fist ventured into Division 1 and there must have been 800 there. So upwards of 1000 for the first game of this season is achievable.

Guest birdog

Do you think the fact that Belladrum is on this weekend will have an impact on the fan numbers travelling through? I would have probably gone to the Seagull molester match but I have had the Bella tickets for months.

I am sure we used to fill out the Away section when we first played Aberdeen in the SPL. Indeed I mind a baltic match before or just after Christmas ending in a 0 - 0 draw in front of a sold out Pittodrie.

I am sure we used to fill out the Away section when we first played Aberdeen in the SPL. Indeed I mind a baltic match before or just after Christmas ending in a 0 - 0 draw in front of a sold out Pittodrie.

I remember that game. It was hogmany and Rory started his first ever competitive match for us, with Wyness on the bench. Can't remember much else about it, apart from the Aberdeen cheerleaders looking freezing!

I remember that game. It was hogmany and Rory started his first ever competitive match for us, with Wyness on the bench. Can't remember much else about it, apart from the Aberdeen cheerleaders looking freezing!

Don't remember Ryan Esson's stunning double save very near the end of the match to grind out the draw for the dons?

"big this game up" to your brother, sister, mate, your mate's mate, your auntie, your uncle, your biological dad, your new dad, a random stranger and anyone who can travel

Or how about anyone you really don't like very much! :rotflmao:

If that is the one I think, then that wasn't a sell out.

Guest WynessLegend

A good match and chilly cheerleaders. Count me in!

The price of hiring the bloody things has probably gone up, for all the obvious flaws in the system it still represents great value for alot of people, especially some kids with season ticket holders who were getting in for free last year.

Obviously theres those who would rather have a drink on the way to a game or those who would like a bit more time before and after away from Inverness, for those people and those with a bit more cash to spend theres plenty of other ways to get around Scotland. But the setup obviously suits some and will continue too, I'd hope the supporters club buses are always in operation in one form or another as its been there for virtually every game and can be relied upon.

This is all a bit off topic :rotflmao:

think thats cause most of us are going by train its cheaper

I just checked train priice its ?25.90 return so i take it you're a wrinkly or have a student rail card ?

Is station far from stadium ?

It'll be ?17 for supporters bus today when you include ?5 membership or has that gone up too ?

Edited by Fanoffooty

I just checked train priice its ?25.90 return so i take it you're a wrinkly or have a student rail card ?

You need to be quick to get the cheap singles or the Friends & Family fares.