FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Grumpy Old Men...

caley100

This will now be the thread where 'older' members of the board can have a good moan.

Today my rant is feckin seagulls, ****** birds who i wish would feck off back to sea where they belong.

Just spent an hour cleaning crap off the front of the garage and 3 cars, and they are seemingly protected, so we cant get the 12 bore out.

What good do they bring to the world?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmnnn, seagulls, they are a pest round the coastal areas.

Brightons nickname is The Seagulls.

however, try this to ease your frustrations

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northwest/fun/p...llsattack.shtml

and remember, watch yer chips

Don't feed the gulls ... or else

PEOPLE caught feeding seagulls in Scottish towns and cities could be hit with antisocial behaviour orders and fines, it emerged today.

The drastic legal measure is one of the ways of tackling the threat posed by urban gull populations proposed in a new report for the Scottish Executive.

Fixed penalty notices are suggested in the document, which was compiled by the British Trust for Ornithology and Stirling University and which goes before ministers this week.

Antisocial behaviour orders could be used if offenders persist in feeding gulls, with fines and even jail a possibility if an order is breached.

A cull of birds is ruled out because the population of some species - particularly herring gulls - is low. In the past, residents have complained of being attacked by gulls guarding their nests.

A spokeswoman for the Scottish Executive said: "We will consider in detail the report’s findings before taking any further action."

The problems posed by gulls in Scotland’s towns and cities have become so severe that MSPs held a debate on the subject in the Scottish Parliament in 2002

People who talk in this daft 'Australian' way of raising their tone at the end of a sentence. It seems to be all the rage darn sarf so remind me never to go there. I'll go mad..... :008:

People who write multiple sentences, but forget the old full stop/capital letter routine and instead join them using a comma, it really gets my fecking goat! :008: :004:

Guest Lauraness

3 fecking cars??? ya rich barsteward, i hope more of them shiit on yer cars!! mon the seagulls!!!

Get your apologies out and start grovelling, Caley100 runs a garage, you know the type, the ones that repairs customers cars, you know, the customers cars that would be parked in front of this garage thet he runs, and maybe, just maybe, he does not want to hand the customers cars back to them covered in birdie poo.

Now then are we feeling a little silly now, run along and behave.

Well he should have fvcking said it was a garage garage as opposed to just a garage... then we wouldn't have piled into this gar(b)age!

Guest Lauraness

WHy dont he put them INSIDE the garage then so the birdies dont poo all over them?? does he not have any sense or summit???

Guest Bonzo

Just been down to the Post Office - and it's closed.

Should never have been privatised in the first place.

Bank Holiday?? Lazy ba56ards!

Guest Bonzo

But one thing that really gets my goat is the number of bloody Forums on this site!

Who's got the time or energy to trawl through all of that rubbish.

In the name of god, do these people not have anything else to occupy themselves with!