FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CAPTION COMPETITION

_40197382_fatslags203.gif

''The Northern Meeting Rooms is not what it was - we wouldn't be standing here in the old days - yon IHE guy would be filling your head with nonsense, have you knocking back the voddies and your nickers would be off in a jiffie! I wonder what ever happened to him? Maybe he got the call, he could be a wee free minister in Back!''

:lol: :015: :rotflmao:

But the sad thing is that I posted this cos I knew that it would deflect the flak from the Fat Slags and I was waiting for the abuse to hit me - and some of it was feckin funny as well.

So what happens - I get 40% more warnings fer abusing the mods and posters !!!!

And then they keep it running to abuse me. But dont worry peeple - I can take it as well as give it out. Keep on posting - I am not a SOFT poster who hits the abuse button.

But beware - this site is going to the dogs.

I was 70% prior to this post !!! :thumb04: :018: ;)

I was 70% prior to this post !!! :thumb04: :018: :rotflmao:

and you are still 70 ... not sure where the other 10 came from, but 70 is the number we have set you at. my response is available on private messaging.

incidentally, I think C1C3 is the best so far !!!

Well in fer a feckin in fer a pound

**** aff ay Fintry Fanny - see ya fer a square go on the A 96.

And dont push the abuse button ya feckin fairy. :rotflmao:

sqaure go meh erse,yer ah **** an wind ya auld goat,yev been doon sooth waaaaaaaay too lang,ehv had mair abuse fae the bairns pals when eh keep their ba :thumb04: