FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Radio Scotland's phone in

Bronson

I tried phoning in but never got on.

For me they were concentrating too much on scorelines and not enough on the performances of late and I wanted to make that point. I also wanted to pick up on the point Traynor made about Brewster possibly viewing a move to Dundee Utd as career progression and point out that if this was the case then should it be assumed that he saw ICT as a step backwards once it had gone t!ts up there.

I tried phoning in but never got on.

For me they were concentrating too much on scorelines and not enough on the performances of late and I wanted to make that point. I also wanted to pick up on the point Traynor made about Brewster possibly viewing a move to Dundee Utd as career progression and point out that if this was the case then should it be assumed that he saw ICT as a step backwards once it had gone t!ts up there.

Traynor was fairly despatching to our callers - patronise then show them the door - his gist was that we would not be going down, even under CB, but predictably didnt follow that up with any analysis. Which is really the whole BBC game for ICT.

Of course CB saw Arabs as a step up, and yes, if you want to move that metaphor on, returning to ICT would have been a step down, but with, and this is crucial, the chance to build and imprint his own personality onto a still young club as opposed to one with a great history.

Many are still reeling about this departure like wee Heelan bairnies, losing their toffee to a big boy. Get over it. These things happen in the big boys league. Traynor correctly pulled that sh1te apart.

He is here now, and has a big contract. The question is Has he got anything to offer? For the answer see a gazillion other threads....

Traynor's show is "Your Call", but it's not about you or your comments, it's all about him.

Anyway, if I can can nitpick on the point CaleyD was making. Rejoining ICT was actually a step up for Brewster as he was not in management at the time. Think of his career as a game of snakes and ladders.

Step up - ICT manager

Step up - Dundee Utd manager

Slide down a huge snake - sacked

Step up - Aberdeen player

Step up - ICT manager again

There would seem to be more snakes than ladders on the horizon for him, but it all depends if he gets the luck of the "Board".

Traynor was making the point it's Brewster's turn to in the sack race, with Calderwood, Hughes and Levein already faced similar stick.

However how often has he seen us this season? Twice maybe! Brewster is facing the punt if he can't turn things around sharpish.

Can we afford to go on another run like we did earlier in the year, when we had to rely on Gretna for a first win in eleven?

He is here now, and has a big contract. The question is Has he got anything to offer? For the answer see a gazillion other threads....

From what I've been told Brewster only has a contract in place till the end of this season.

I'm sure that Caley D is correct aqnd that Brewster's contract expires at the end of the season. It was widely reported that he'd signed a two year deal when he first came back and surely no one would have been misguided enough to extend it.

I was in the mistaken impression that he was on a three-year. Shorter the better, obviously as that puts the club in the driving seat. I cant see any club rushing for him this time. He has got it all to prove this time, as it may be his last chance. Better get the finger out then, CB.

His deal does expire at the end of the season....unless he is sacked in which case its pre-matuer.

I've tried phoning into Jim Traynor on 2 or 3 occasions but it has proved to be unsuccessful....im yet to hear an Inverness fan on the show, ever.

His deal does expire at the end of the season....unless he is sacked in which case its pre-matuer.

I've tried phoning into Jim Traynor on 2 or 3 occasions but it has proved to be unsuccessful....im yet to hear an Inverness fan on the show, ever.

I've heard a Caley fan on once, but all she was after was for Jim to say Caley aren't such a bad team -which he did- and patronised her off the air