FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibernian -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for my rubbish prediction hibs 0 ICT 1....

That the way to do it boys

And John Robertson, commentry/analysis of the year, I think he likes us?!

You might argue he is slightly biased being an ex-ITC manager & Hearts legend :rotflmao:

Fantastic result today and 3 much needed points. :thumb04:

So much for my rubbish prediction hibs 0 ICT 1....

That the way to do it boys

And John Robertson, commentry/analysis of the year, I think he likes us?!

Agreed, Robertson was excellent.

Yes, he is refreshing! He is treating it as an extended job in terview. All in vain I fear. He was also apparently disappointed to leave here.

Credit where credit is due, the team performed far better than last week. To perform worse however would have been difficult. Special mentions to Esson for saving the penalty and Vigurs for a solid game. The rest were pretty decent too !!!

Excellent result today. Not at match but radio gave impression we were holding out ok and playing well on break.

NOw need to build on this and get results this week against Falkirk and Hearts.

If we do then then it will be a good week and hopefully a turning point in our season which would then hopefully lead to a successful season again, maybe even top 6 - the league is still very close and a couple of back to back wins ( 3 this week would be magnificent and well within our capabilities) would have us climbing the league

Great stuff today. I thought we sat a bit deep to start with but the midfield trio took control and our counter attacking was brilliant. The first goal came from an almighty **** up from Makalamby but it was a decent finish from Cowie. Second goal superb break from us, Imrie carrying the ball forward, laying it through to Black who composed himself and finished like a dream. Great celebration, Klinsmann in front of the fans.

All through the second half we were breaking dangerously, Imrie and Cowie were great at this. Wood is such a willing worker, he did better against Hogg and Jones than any other of our forwards at Easter Road in years. Esson was solid, a really good save at the penalty. He was raging when Riorden scored at the end, obviously wanted the clean sheet.

Fantastic stuff. Match report on the way.

A great win, and everyone seems to have forgotten about the rangers match at last. Brewster got his tactics spot on and played to our strengths. No player could be faulted for effort, and i can't remember the last time that a team won with so much conviction as we did today.

still want brew gone? nah didn't think so...

A great win, and everyone seems to have forgotten about the rangers match at last. Brewster got his tactics spot on and played to our strengths. No player could be faulted for effort, and i can't remember the last time that a team won with so much conviction as we did today.

still want brew gone? nah didn't think so...

While I dont think everyone has forgotten the Rangers game, and as the saying goes " one swallow doesn't make a summer" it is nice to see they came back from a very bad day and hopefully they can build upon this

Very entertaining game, great performances from everyone, and an amazing result. Shame about the Riordan goal, but the fact that so many Hibs fans left with 15 minutes to go showed how much we were dominating.

Wow. It's nice to remember what leaving a game happy feels like :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Only downside: Barrowman for Wood. An immediate downturn in performance. DON'T do that again...

Great 3 points today. Played the gameplan to perfection. Well done lads. Spesh mention to Easson on saving the penalty to ensure the 3 points :rotflmao:

Changed yer tune a wee bit smee?

Well done the players/managment!!!!!