FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Looks like we are stuck with the clown

SMEE

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clear things up for you 5th stand, Bingham legend comes on here telling us how things are and how the fans think things should be etc, yet he came on this site, several years ago telling us all that despite his "super ict fan" status he was now going to support Kilmarnock.

I come on here and post my opinion about a game of football and you tell me to take a flying F***

I'm getting sick of this website to due to people like you, making comments like that.

Firstly, if you're going to use a quote please learn how to use the function.

Secondly, I have responded to two of your posts one in which you imply our fans may be better off following Killie and the other you make valid points but then state that you don't care.

You obviously do care, otherwise you wouldn't be on the board unless you are trying to generate responses such as those you have received from myself in which case, yes you've guessed it.....you should take a flying f**k.

I dont think that Brew is doing himself any favours with the fans, comments such as they have to take a reality check rather than thanking them for turning up at the home games when they havent had much to shout about dont help his cause.

I also think if he just put his hands up and said well I got that wrong today I think people would respect that more.

His decisions are baffling, his record is unreliable and the fact he has let what was an excellent looking squad a year ago come to this speaks volumes.

What little faith i have left in the man is vanishing quickly.

Edited by ajsict92

Guest aldalzz

just heard about ict offering new contract to the muppet today, 4 home wins all year, one up front at home, team, don't know if they are coming or going especially up front, can't speak in front of media, won't speak in front of supporters, blames referees etc for ALL his losses, was at Dundee Utd game today a new low. I along with other supporters have said if this clown is given a new contract then I/we won't be buying season tickets next season let alone sitting on our seats for the remainder of this season. Surely somebody upstairs at ICT must be seeing how bad it is, the man should be ashamed of himself and RESIGN now. Along with that noddy dog side kick of his. Went on official website tonight to read what he had to say for himself and suprise suprise the CAPTAIN is giving the speel, pass the buck brewster I wouldn't have expected anything else.

Resign you useless fool

just heard about ict offering new contract to the muppet today, 4 home wins all year, one up front at home, team, don't know if they are coming or going especially up front, can't speak in front of media, won't speak in front of supporters, blames referees etc for ALL his losses, was at Dundee Utd game today a new low. I along with other supporters have said if this clown is given a new contract then I/we won't be buying season tickets next season let alone sitting on our seats for the remainder of this season. Surely somebody upstairs at ICT must be seeing how bad it is, the man should be ashamed of himself and RESIGN now. Along with that noddy dog side kick of his. Went on official website tonight to read what he had to say for himself and suprise suprise the CAPTAIN is giving the speel, pass the buck brewster I wouldn't have expected anything else.

Resign you useless fool

I love you :rotflmao:

Pssst, are you Robbo?

Edited by 4ize

Didnt hear him blame the referee today ya muppet....

With fans like you we will be better off if you **** off to clach.

We tried hard toay against a GOOD Dee utd, we were beat by a better team, i'm not happy but the facts are staring you in the face.... no money to buy top class players.

We tried hard toay against a GOOD Dee utd, we were beat by a better team, i'm not happy but the facts are staring you in the face.... no money to buy top class players.

The players we have can play good football. The question is, why aren't they on a regular basis? The answer lies with the manager...

This has gotten to a joke. I travel for every home game from Skye, just under 100 miles each way (Just a few miles off 200) for every home game. It wasnt much fun at the best of times but I can't take it, I didn't get home until 8 o'clock tonight.

I have been holding back on my opinion of Brewster - until now. I thought he should be given more time and he has used that up. He won't resign as it's his income and rightly so.

Surely paying brewster off is less expensive than the increasing threat of relegation. Failing this surely his contract shouldn't be renewed in the summer. I have only missed a handful of games since getting my season ticket (5 years now) sadly if his contract is renewed I (and my family) will not be renewing our season tickets. The travelling isn't cheap, unlike the football we're witnessing. I love the club but I'm being driven out, like many others. Please see some sense, don't renew it. we after all are what makes football - the fans.

I love the club but I'm more concerned than I have ever been. If brewster's contract gets renewed don't expect me to be filling the seats (and your pockets).

Eh? so why cant they play at home? the players dont take any blame??? Imrie was gash today, Vigurs didnt look interested and Cowie looked like he is away in January.

The manager played two players in the wrong place, Proc should have been RB and Duff should have been next to Granty.

He cant be blamed for the shyte performance from midfield, the midfield that did so well against Killie and Celtic.

He didn't blame anyone.

I think we could all do with a bit of this.

Faith Healer SAHB

i fear it is not just the fans that are being driven out because of the poor performances and results, but the players also.

Lets not forget that black, cowie and wilson have not signed extended contracts. Key players to our future with a fantastic bland of youth and experiance. The players are seeming less and less interested when played out of position, and a vicious cycle is forming.

Let's stay away from the name calling please. If you disagree with another users point then argue the point, don't get personal.

Hmmm.. calling Brew a muppet and a useless fool when he cant defend himself????

Let's stay away from the name calling please. If you disagree with another users point then argue the point, don't get personal.

Hmmm.. calling Brew a muppet and a useless fool when he cant defend himself????

That comment, even if you profoundly disagree with it, doesn't breach site rules but abusing fellow posters most certainly does.

Edited by Kingsmills

Brewster is killing our club. It's as simple as that. He has no idea about how to start a game. Did his UEFA Pro License teach him to swap RB and CB in the starting line-up? Or does he play Football Manager the night before, and if the tactics work there then he sticks it on the team sheet for the real thing? Does he use a tombola system for picking tactics? Or are we crediting him with far too much here and he really just creates something that resembles a game plan?

How can so many people see something is wrong but the board cannot? Despite the loss today I bet Brewster and Bennet are in the Heathmount slapping each others backs and having a right good laugh.

It's pretty clear that Brewster will not resign. It is therefore up to the board to pull their finger out and get rid of Brewster and Thomson. If they do not, they risk even less money than ICT have at the moment as more and more fans decide to vote with their feet. It will also show them up to be the spineless, self preserving, indecisive fat cats that most would perceive them to be.

Make no mistake about it, the board cannot justify extending Brewsters contract.

Guest aldalzz

a good dundee utd side lol, you must be getting too used to watching bresters team, we seem to be playing a lot of "good" teams these days, like Hmailton, St Mirren etc.......4 home wins in a year think about it.

His decisions are baffling, his record is unreliable and the fact he has let what was an excellent looking squad a year ago come to this speaks volumes.

What little faith i have left in the man is vanishing quickly.

That will be the squad that was bottom of the league with 0 points aye?

Guest aldalzz

This has gotten to a joke. I travel for every home game from Skye, just under 100 miles each way (Just a few miles off 200) for every home game. It wasnt much fun at the best of times but I can't take it, I didn't get home until 8 o'clock tonight.

I have been holding back on my opinion of Brewster - until now. I thought he should be given more time and he has used that up. He won't resign as it's his income and rightly so.

Surely paying brewster off is less expensive than the increasing threat of relegation. Failing this surely his contract shouldn't be renewed in the summer. I have only missed a handful of games since getting my season ticket (5 years now) sadly if his contract is renewed I (and my family) will not be renewing our season tickets. The travelling isn't cheap, unlike the football we're witnessing. I love the club but I'm being driven out, like many others. Please see some sense, don't renew it. we after all are what makes football - the fans.

I love the club but I'm more concerned than I have ever been. If brewster's contract gets renewed don't expect me to be filling the seats (and your pockets).

ell put and this is my worry, I have been a season ticket holder for many years as have most of my friends and one by one they have stopped going, I don't expect top six finishes and cup finals, but I do expect my team to be organised hard working and to try. Now even the most blinkered supporter would be upset at the way things are going now and the home record speaks for itself 4 home wins in a year, if that was christie what do you think would have happened by now? new contract or sacked. I have missed about 5 home games in the last 9 years at ICT I go to a good few away games, I am not a glory hunter and I have never written on this message board before, but last night after reading the highland news(or motor news as it should be called) and watching that "display" on the park I thought it was time to get the soap box out. As for Imrie as some one posted being the worset player on the pitch, at least he was "trying" or were the fans booing as he came of aimed at him for being too good to come off.

Just remember the number 4, thats two against Gretna which don't really count as they were relegated by then and had half a team and two against Kilmarnock, hardly new contract extending stuff,

ps is Grant Munro doing the gaffers mid week thought this week as well.

"Not too many people are lucky enough to be given a second chance in this business and I'm hoping I can be successful here again."

Craig Brewster says he has "unfinished business" at Inverness Caledonian Thistle after being appointed the club's player-boss for the second time.

"He is the man we wanted and, importantly, he wanted to come here and prove a point.'

The fans should now be given the chance to ask Brew if the hope he had has been realised. We need to know if the business is finished and what was the point he was trying to prove - was it the same home record he set for Dundee United?

We need to know whether a defeat in Paisley followed by points for Hamilton against neighbours Motherwell and then maybe a draw between St Mirren and Hamilton will wake everyone up to stop talking about a top 6 finish when Brew has the worse home record of any manager in Britain completing the unfinished business.

Being bottom of the league on new year's day is a real possibility unless things change and in that respect I do not blame the players. It was obvious yesterday as he played his heart out why Ian Black has reservations about a new contract.

Edited by CELTIC1CALEY3

How on Earth can you back a manager with a record like his?

Insane.

Oh look, Dalneigh finds fault with one of my posts again.

As I said, Brewster made some honking mistakes today, and most will throw the old one defeat from relegation statistic at me, but I'd reply that we are also 1 victory (with our away form as it is, a very winnable game against St Mirren) away from the top 6.

Que someone hurling abuse at me for having a different opinion to their own.

Its "fans" like you that will see this club dragged into the first division with your blind support of an obviously inept manager.