FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Chipper to Dons

Joonya

Speaking football (as you do) with my good friend Colin, I was gutted to hear his 'inside info' on our great winger Don Cowie.

He was speaking to someone at work I believe, who is good family friends with Chippers crew, most of whom live in Aberdeen. Now, we've all heard that Aberdeen, Hibs, Leeds and Rangers may be targeting our man, but the dons would be his prefered destination should a suitable offer be laid on the table. With his wife just giving birth too and the location of their family, I sincerely hope this remains a rumour, although the more I think about what Colin said, the more I see this happening - especially in the current climate.

Speaking football (as you do) with my good friend Colin, I was gutted to hear his 'inside info' on our great winger Don Cowie.

He was speaking to someone at work I believe, who is good family friends with Chippers crew, most of whom live in Aberdeen. Now, we've all heard that Aberdeen, Hibs, Leeds and Rangers may be targeting our man, but the dons would be his prefered destination should a suitable offer be laid on the table. With his wife just giving birth too and the location of their family, I sincerely hope this remains a rumour, although the more I think about what Colin said, the more I see this happening - especially in the current climate.

wouldn't lose any sleep if he left.he hasn't performed this season for us and should have been benched weeks ago.he's been playing the club for mugs since the summer and should be shown the door in january and get a few quid before he leaes for nowt in the summer