FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A Little Christmas Game for you

L_G

Okay - Many of us are showing our displeasure at the current situation of out beloved football club.

Many are shouting for the board to take action. I then wondered how many people actually know who sits on the ICT board of directors.

Two questions:

1. How many members are there on the board?

2. Who are they?

Plain and simple.

I'm sure that this information may be available if you go looking, but that would spoil the point of this exercise. So from the top of your head - name them!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back later to give you marks out of ten. :rotflmao: :thumb04:

There are many myths about out there right now, so just hoping to clear a few things up.

Okay - Many of us are showing our displeasure at the current situation of out beloved football club.

Many are shouting for the board to take action. I then wondered how many people actually know who sits on the ICT board of directors.

Two questions:

1. How many members are there on the board?

2. Who are they?

Plain and simple.

I'm sure that this information may be available if you go looking, but that would spoil the point of this exercise. So from the top of your head - name them!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back later to give you marks out of ten. :rotflmao: :thumb04:

There are many myths about out there right now, so just hoping to clear a few things up.

Hiden as spoiler so as not to ruin the game.

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Chairmen/0,,10447,00.html

I admit I only had 2 names myself.

Edited by birdog

AFAIK, there are 6 members of the board, George Fraser, David Sutherland, Graham Bennett, Kenneth Mackie, Sandy Catto (I think but not 100% sure) and I'm not sure if Mike Smith is on the board or not. That's my guess but I'm probably wrong...

Jay_7: you (and GJ) are correct with 6. You also named 4 of them correctly. However Mike Smith and David Sutherland are not on the board.

Most people assume that DFS and MS are on the board, so that was 1 point I was hoping to clear up.

Now how many and who are the rest? (not sure there are currently 6 Scotty)

Sorry Laura ... not in the mood for games so I am going to bring this one to an end. According to the club's official website, which of course should be up to date on these matters, the current board is

George Fraser - Chairman

Graeme Bennett - Director of Football

Sandy Catto - Director

David Cameron - Director

Ken Mackie - Director

Ian MacDonald - Company Secretary

Mike Smith is not a director, but as you and I both know, attends many meetings in his role as Chief Executive, and Mr Sutherland, despite not being a director is of course our major shareholder and one who has control over the appointment of half the board so its perhaps not surprising that many see him as a board director (in everything but name)

Fair play Scotty

Wasn't trying to stirr anything, but just thought it would be useful for the fans to know who our board actually are.

I'm not splitting hairs but as far as I know Ian MacDonald is no longer a director, but he is still Company Secretary.

Here's the link to the official site Scotty mentions and as he says Ian MacDonald is still listed as a board member.

Official Site

Mike Smith does report to the board and I agree what you are saying about DFS, just though it would be good to share this info. Sorry if it caused any upset.

Errr... apart form keeping incredibly quiet, what do they do?

I know, with all those directors why do we still have problems getting out of the car park after a match?

They don't have six different thoughts. They are a board and thus have one collective view.

Kingsmills perhaps I worded that incorrectly, what I was getting at was it would be nice in one of the board came out and said what the thoughts are on the current position the silence from the boardroom has been deafening

how many people actually believe the board chose brewster second time round anyway?

alledgedly, sutherland gave him the job in a one to one meeting which was then rubber stamped by the board.

(fixed it)

Edited by caleyonup