FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What do you think of the new strip?

RiG

Do you like the new strip?  

312 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

The Eleven year old in this house isn't sure if he likes it as much as the last one but I bet he is one of the first in the queue.... Hope that all the delivery arrives together and that there are plenty to go around. Will we be able to get names put on the backs? :021: :021:

I tried to get a name and number put on for a friend as a present but the club don't do that.

Go the place in the market. They do SPL numbers :003:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see the stripes back again - it's makes us stand out from other SPL sides. I like it.

As for supply - for 'mid July' should we read 'mid-January'? Just hope we don't have the same delays in deliveries from Italy as we had last time!

I pride myself in my slim, athletic physique but even I was an XXXXL last time around. Either some of us need to attend 'Fat Fighter' classes or Erea needs to reconsider their sizes.

The material used in the Errea products is designed to keep the person cool and to make its 'wicking effect' work it needs to be figure hugging. One of my colleagues is a Middlesborough fan and they have the same gripes about size.

Personally I think it is much improved on the last home design. My only gripe is that it should be red and black stripes with a thin white stripe in between and blue stitching. :004:

As for supply - for 'mid July' should we read 'mid-January'? Just hope we don't have the same delays in deliveries from Italy as we had last time!
Maybe the club should pick them up during the pre-season tour :001:

Guest CaleyInEurope

TBH, last seasons was one of my favourites.

But this one is a winner, i think we should stick to stripes forever, make it our standard, and just have variations over the years, a bit like the celtic hoops (but better)

I rather like the new strip, although the 'Barcelona' is my all-time favourite - I say stick with stripes - different, and no chance of getting mistaken for anyone else, apart from when we play in Europe :003:

Guest Chemist

Simply excellent. Smart and bold looking. No body forget that it gets us away from the English Cricket!

drove to newcastle on monday for a meeting and arrived at the hotel when someone from Leeds said i was wearing a cheap replica of the cricket top. Foo king tw aat!

Guest InvernessC***y THISTLE

I like the fact that it is stripes

I like the fact that it moves away from confusion with 'gers

I will now be able to wear a home top rather than only having an away top

Improvements for next change

Replace the blue with black

• 1 month later...
Guest derbydave

Speaking as a Derby supporter , perhaps I can give an unbiased view.

The new strip is superb , reflecting the history of both Caley and Thistle , the plain blue did not , and should never be used again as about 20+ clubs in the UK use it , Boring !!!

The blue and red stripes makes ICTFC instantly recognisable throughout the country , and this is important . Only confusion would be with Palace .

Great club name , great club strip  :005:

• 1 month later...

New shirts are cool only problem is that we regularly get asked why were wearing a Crystal Palace shirt, still that aint so bad because its the perfect excuse to put people right and hopefully generate a bit of interest in ICT down south.