312 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm undecided about the strip. I like the idea of the stripes and the design looks good on paper but the quality looks quite shoddy, it looks like one of those fake tops you'd get off of a market stall on holiday but when is an errea top not poorly made?

I like the strip - although I am not sure about the side panels and how they will encroach on the design on the smaller strips - especially the kids ones.

I would buy it, however Errea have never done a football strip that has come anywhere close to fitting me so I'll be sticking with me ICT Rugby shirt for the foreseeable.

I am with Kingsmills on this glad the stripes are back and no longer to be confused with the huns strip.

Will show this to my son when I get home tonight and am sure

he will be after one asap

I said it when the first 'illicit' photo started circulating and I am unanimous in my own mind that this will definitely be THE best selling strip we will ever have had** ... its a belter !!!

**if Errea supply it in proper sizes

Looks pretty good t'me... not so much like a hun top, and back to style of the early Caley/Thistle top, which some of the younger fans may not remember.

It brings back emeories of Stewarty lobbing the County keeper!! ha ha

Not overly excited by it, but I think it'll grow on me a bit given time. Would've loved it to have the white trim bits on the shoulders; like the current strip

Guest ictdave

I really like it i think its the best strip yet.

Dont think this has been mention yet. When is it out.