1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kingkojak

away strip wont be due to be changed for another season yet.

i like the strip but wish it was more like the Barca one with thicker stripes

Unlike the money grabbing OF our strips run for two seasons so the away top will change next season. Hope supplies of this one are available before the derby game on 22 july. My wifes grandson is a mascot that day and he'd look silly walking out with the team in a different top.

Guest Rebelwithoutaclue

Sorry not for me. the more prominent red and black stripes open old wounds. :009: I'll buy it for the kids though

Ok - this one was good

01.jpg

Liked this one but it wasnt my favourite

02.jpg

This is of course a wonderful strip because of the history associated with it (we beat both Celtic and Hearts in the cup wearing this top)

03.jpg

This was my favourite prior to today's launch

04.jpg

but the one launched today's is THE BEST strip we have had in my opinion.

ICT%20NEW%20STRIP3-fulpage.gif

For what its worth, I think our colours ARE Red/Blue vertical stripes ... other strips have made us look like a poor relation of Rangers .....

Yes....I think I like this one. Not sure its the best ever but I'm sure I'll invest in one. At least we've got away from the Rangers syndrome eh!

Guest Bonzo

Fantastic strip - couldn't agree more that it's good to get away from Rangers-like tops, and back to our proper red and blue stripes.

I agree with Harry, this top should prove to be very popular and hopefully be a good earner for the Club.

Oh well, I am in the minority as usual! :015:

I honestly think that last seasons Home top was better than this new one. I don't like the stripes on it. They look wrong. Not that I don't like stripes but the way these ones have been done are not very good IMHO.

This one, sported by a floppy haired Rosscoe ( :015: ) is the best top we have had!

04.jpg

The stripes should have extended onto the arms. It is the exact same as last season except it has three stripes on the front. I just feel that they could have done mroe with it.

However, most people do like it.

Indeed and that's fair enough. However I don't, I won't be buying it simply because it has the club badge on it. That's what Rangers fans do :015:

I still think the strip is a belter, but unfortunately - based on the description of the sizes - I probably wont buy one now :008:

When will football strip manufacturers (especially Errea) realise that not everyone can fit into the 'snug' 'european' sizes they keep producing ..... OK, I know its partly my fault for being overweight, but I am certainly not alone in that category when it comes to football fans ... Beer, Pies and Bovril do have an effect after all !!!! However, I can quite easily fit into a 'normal' XXL top from virtually any other retailer/manufacturer so why do I have to view a XXXXL top from Errea with fear and trepidation !!!

ICT - you have got a winner on your hands with this strip, but you NEED to speak to Errea to get the sizes sorted as you are excluding a substantial portion of your potential clientbase ... especially as the same sizes in the away tops made by the same manufacturer are considerably bigger, and their polo tops and other merchandise are almost 'normal' in their sizing ............

The Eleven year old in this house isn't sure if he likes it as much as the last one but I bet he is one of the first in the queue.... Hope that all the delivery arrives together and that there are plenty to go around. Will we be able to get names put on the backs? :021: :021: