FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

EVIDENCE GATHERING TEAM

Wilsononourwing

LG, if the Trust don't communicate what they are doing, then it can only be expected that people will ask questions of them. I know they haven't been idle, but that's only because I have spoken to members of the Trust Board (including yourself) recently.

The current situation with problems between the club and fans has been building for some time now, and I don't think it's unreasonable for people to have expected some kind of statement from them (the Trust) before now.

The Trust need to be telling the fans what is coming out of these meetings with the club, otherwise what's the point?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the peeple who said I was stirring it and bringing the club into disrepute with my constant criticism of Brew, Malky and Bennett - SINCE LAST SEASON.

:rotflmao:I FECKIN TOLD YA

Amen to that. I was told by some that I wouldn't be missed for not renewing my season ticket.

To all the peeple who said I was stirring it and bringing the club into disrepute with my constant criticism of Brew, Malky and Bennett - SINCE LAST SEASON.

:rotflmao:I FECKIN TOLD YA

Amen to that. I was told by some that I wouldn't be missed for not renewing my season ticket.

You weren't :thumb04:

LG, if the Trust don't communicate what they are doing, then it can only be expected that people will ask questions of them. I know they haven't been idle, but that's only because I have spoken to members of the Trust Board (including yourself) recently.

The current situation with problems between the club and fans has been building for some time now, and I don't think it's unreasonable for people to have expected some kind of statement from them (the Trust) before now.

The Trust need to be telling the fans what is coming out of these meetings with the club, otherwise what's the point?

This is my 3rd attempt at posting this as my other 2 replies have got lost in cyber space somewhere.

Don, you are absolutely right, we are far from idle at the moment and we do need to communicate that which we will just as soon as possible. Meantime we are still doing membership renewals, mailing a newletter to members, preparing papers for our AGM (22nd Jan), organising youth groups for the games as well as all the normal 'family' things required of us at this time of year.

My point to Clacher was that it was a bit unreasonable for 'The Trust' Board (we are just a group of fans ourselves) to have formed an opinion about the Evidence Gathering Team without having had a chance to even look into their remit. I have never heard of them before and all I know about them is what I have read on here. I am of the opinion that this can wait until our scheduled meetings at the beginning of the year. If anyone feels otherwise then we can try to look into it sooner but given the time of year that might not be so easy.

We are due to meet as a board and with the football club early January, so we will have more information then.

Meantime Merry Christmas to you all.

This is my 3rd attempt at posting this as my other 2 replies have got lost in cyber space somewhere.

Don, you are absolutely right, we are far from idle at the moment and we do need to communicate that which we will just as soon as possible. Meantime we are still doing membership renewals, mailing a newletter to members, preparing papers for our AGM (22nd Jan), organising youth groups for the games as well as all the normal 'family' things required of us at this time of year.

My point to Clacher was that it was a bit unreasonable for 'The Trust' Board (we are just a group of fans ourselves) to have formed an opinion about the Evidence Gathering Team without having had a chance to even look into their remit. I have never heard of them before and all I know about them is what I have read on here. I am of the opinion that this can wait until our scheduled meetings at the beginning of the year. If anyone feels otherwise then we can try to look into it sooner but given the time of year that might not be so easy.

We are due to meet as a board and with the football club early January, so we will have more information then.

Meantime Merry Christmas to you all.

ALERT - Listen carefully - The Trust are caught in the middle - You are all lovely peeple and with the heart of the club at the fore - but you have landed yerselves in a feckin mine field - the supporters are being starved of responses from the club - they think that you have the power to get the responses - and the desired responses at that - you aint got a hope in hell as the club are feeding you with hogwash. How many meetings have you been at in the last two years when statements have been made and the reality is a lot different.

There is a HUGE internal political battle going on at the moment - lets just have fun watching and pick things up in the gory aftermath.

Something is wrong - and has been the day CC was set up. :thumb04: :rotflmao:

ask santa for a new fantasy story book for christmas,you have obviously overused the last one :rotflmao:

You don't agree that something is wrong?

I think the best thing we can all hope for from this power struggle is Sutherland gets removed from the equation all together. I for one would like to welcome our new overlords from Orion...

alex - i htink you'll find that the evidence gathering team were there at the request of the club as was the increased police presence.

the only time i have seen evidence gathering teams at our stadium is at the away end. someone somewhere asked them to film our end today. i strongly suspect that this would have been our 'match commander' or his boss... :rotflmao:

as scotty said, there have always been cctv cameras about the ground - this was different and i suspect came from mr smith being unable to identify supporters in the north stand at the game against cellic in october. what the fans did on saturday was not against the law imvho but would be getting up the club's nose and they don't want anything to happen that may rock the boat.

alex - i htink you'll find that the evidence gathering team were there at the request of the club as was the increased police presence.

the only time i have seen evidence gathering teams at our stadium is at the away end. someone somewhere asked them to film our end today. i strongly suspect that this would have been our 'match commander' or his boss... :rotflmao:

as scotty said, there have always been cctv cameras about the ground - this was different and i suspect came from mr smith being unable to identify supporters in the north stand at the game against cellic in october. what the fans did on saturday was not against the law imvho but would be getting up the club's nose and they don't want anything to happen that may rock the boat.

Not rocking the boat when there's a gaping hole in the hull? :thumb04:

I pressume the Trust have an opinion on the fans being filmed for no reason?

Having spoken to the police on the day and ICTFC today it seems that club officials were as surprised as the fans were by the appearance of the EGT at the game on Saturday. It was not raised at pre-match meetings. ICTFC contacted Northern Constabulary who say that Saturday was a training exercise in preparation for upcoming games, particularly the visits of Rangers and Celtic.

It does seem strange but as has already been mentioned we are potentially under observation all the time at the ground from something much more clandestine than the EGT with their orange bibs.

So let's give them no excuse to make a return visit to the North Stand with any sectarian singing or the like.

Having spoken to the police on the day and ICTFC today it seems that club officials were as surprised as the fans were by the appearance of the EGT at the game on Saturday. It was not raised at pre-match meetings. ICTFC contacted Northern Constabulary who say that Saturday was a training exercise in preparation for upcoming games, particularly the visits of Rangers and Celtic.

It does seem strange but as has already been mentioned we are potentially under observation all the time at the ground from something much more clandestine than the EGT with their orange bibs.

So let's give them no excuse to make a return visit to the North Stand with any sectarian singing or the like.

hahaha like the northern constabulary would do anything about Rangers and Celtic fans, singing, standing or hiding Osama Bin Laden.

hahaha like the northern constabulary would do anything about Rangers and Celtic fans, singing, standing or hiding Osama Bin Laden.

It was ICT fans displaying an offensive banner last time against Celtic was it not? ICT are responsible for ICT fans, let Rangers and Celtic worry about theirs.

I have to agree it was a strange way to go about a training exercise. I do think that Northern Constabulary were stung a bit during some previous visits of the Old Firm to Inverness when there were things being sung that shouldn't, no action was taken and Lex Gold and his cronies were critical of the lack of police action. Suppose OF fans are well used to it as they must encounter it at every away game.