FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster's Tactics

Caley Stan

i'll be wearing my "fire brewster" t-shirt to the next game to maybe get some steam behind gettin this muppet out before we slip back to division 1!!

although the cheaper tix for being a div 1 team would be good!

Todays tactics sum up a man who has lost the plot and has his marbles (players) scattered all over the bloody place without an ounce of imagination or ideas as to what to do next or how to improve the situation, he is obviously clutching at straws and trying anything for damage limitation such as playing 5 at the back.

How the hell Proctor gets a game each week is beyond me, infact no its not, It's clearly obvious why he starts each week ahead of Duff but I know where the line is drawn so wont go over that.

In the words of Craig today... Proctor is a right back, Duff is a center back "SIMPLE AS THAT!" Or do you not like players who keep the ball on the ground Craig?

Punt Punt Punt Mistake Punt Punt Mistake (and them mistakes usually lead to goals or frightening moments in the defence) it is what you see week in week out from Proctor and today was no different.

Craig you have caused enough damage, you did it at Dundee United you are doing it here now and for months you have been ripping the heart out of ICT on and off the pitch as players turn against you and fans are no longer wanting to watch the dross YOU set the team out to play each week, Take some fecking responsibility and stop hiding behind the players and blaming everyone but yourself, PLEASE resign and leave the club, It is getting more slower and more painfull each week to watch this club falling apart with you standing around like a gormless motionless **** with no idea on the sidelines collecting a wage each week for it - any other job you would be out! :rotflmao:

If YOU dont resign Craig, FFS those on the board grow some fecking balls and Sack him.

scanning P&B, this post from a Well fan pretty much summed it up !!!!

As for Caley, well, what can you say...I've seen no shortage of dire teams this season, but this mob really takes the biscuit. They were easily one of the worst sides I've ever witnessed at Fir Park. They looked insipid, directionless and generally hopeless and we gifted them their two goals; they were never going to score otherwise. The lack of any excitement whatsoever from the ICT fans really drove home how disillusioned they are - I was astonished to see many of them not even clap, never mind stand up, to acclaim their goals. As long as Brewster remains at the helm, I don't see much hope for them.

It's a shame that the scoreline doesn't reflect how bad we were today. That Motherwell fan has called it spot on. I just hope the people who decide who manages our club were at the game today and saw that mess.

In the words of Craig today... Proctor is a right back, Duff is a center back "SIMPLE AS THAT!" Or do you not like players who keep the ball on the ground Craig?

Punt Punt Punt Mistake Punt Punt Mistake (and them mistakes usually lead to goals or frightening moments in the defence) it is what you see week in week out from Proctor and today was no different.

I won't speak for the defence - that's been a shambles since Dods left and only signings will fix it.

The part of your post that grabs me is PUNT PUNT PUNT....that wasn't an issue at the start of the season when we were passing the ball really well in midfield - creating chances for the strikers was the problem. But today we kept punting past the midfield without any attempt to play football.

Just another example of Brewster's desperation.

Get this clown out of our club.