FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MR SUTHERLAND(TULLOCHS) ON NORTH TONIGHT

Wilsononourwing

David Sutherland was on North Tonight accusing the Supporters Trust of scaremongering, landmarking and name-making. He also suggests that there is no crisis at the TCS and that the present board are capable and competent enough to deal with any situation that arises.

I agree that there is not a crisis at the club at present but potentially we are in serious trouble and the situation could soon (very soon) become critical if changes are not made.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man has seriously lost the plot!!!

He should also be careful of the accusations he is making about the Trust, because from what I can see all they have done is acknowledge the concern of the fans and called a meeting in order to discuss with it's members how they should proceed. In my book that would seem like the responsible thing for them to be doing, and not as the current ICT Board are doing and burying their head in the sand.....they couldn't even provide someone among them to talk to the press and sent Mr Sutherland (Tullochs) out instead.

Could our club make themselves look like any more of a joke?

I always had a high regard for David Sutherland and all he has done in the past for ICT....

But just how much further down the road to oblivion will ICT have to go, before DS conceedes there is a problem here.

The forthcoming meeting with the Supporters Trust is going to be quite a night.....

Is the trust meeting going to change anything I doubt it............ WTF is going on at our club :rotflmao:

I hope your in the minority, because the more people who have this attitude then the harder it will be.

CaleyD is right. No matter how pessimistic we may be we must do everything we can to make our voices heard in this matter. If we all work together on this who knows what effect we could have.

how much further down the road to oblivion will ICT have to go, before DS conceedes there is a problem here.

I have another question.

At what point does it make sense to move from the TCS to a smaller home ?

A smaller home in what sense - IF we remain in the SPL there is a minimum all seater requirement. Also I would not consider TCS as a big stadium far from it!!

The Trust has a 10% voting right. I believe the ordinary 100 share small investor amounts to around 9 or 10%. Orion 12%. Turn the views of someone like Sandy Catto and the voting right of the trust could easily outnumber the voting right of Mr Sutherland. So yes, he is going to try and talk things down. His puppet at the top could quite easily be ousted by a show of solidarity.

And for itsagoal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look here

A smaller home in what sense - IF we remain in the SPL there is a minimum all seater requirement. Also I would not consider TCS as a big stadium far from it!!

A smaller home for a Div 1 side perhaps ?

I think I can read between Eidolon's carefully worded lines ...........

A smaller home for a Div 1 side perhaps ?

I think I can read between Eidolon's carefully worded lines ...........

Altogether a rather horrible conspiracy theory. I sincerely hope things are really not as sinister as this...

Turn the views of someone like Sandy Catto and the voting right of the trust could easily outnumber the voting right of Mr Sutherland.

not going to happen.

I would be putting myself on dangerous ground if I said why I think that way but read Eidolon's post, consult the local plan and form your own opinion from there.

how much further down the road to oblivion will ICT have to go, before DS conceedes there is a problem here.

I have another question.

At what point does it make sense to move from the TCS to a smaller home ?

As David Sutherland owns TCS outright (the lease and buildings), and not some Charitable Trust as we have all been led to believe for long enough, then we could very well find ourselves out on our ear should he not get things his own way....so a move might be on the cards sooner than expected, and for all the wrong reasons.

I still wouldn't mind some answers to the questions I've raised about how the stadium managed to pass from the club to Sutherland (or one of his companies) whilst bypassing the Charitable Trust altogether and why we were never ever told about it. Perhaps it's something that needs to be raised through more official channels!!!

its also no coincidence we're up to our necks in brown stuff at the same time tulloch homes are on their knees with the credit crunch. sutherland is making his money from hotels these days. by the way whats the local plan got tcs land designated as

So - the plot thickens. Despite some people's pessimism about the meeting not changing anything, at least our disgruntlement is beginning to become public, which often starts a snowball rolling.

I tried implying on Traynor last week that the media were not doing their duty and ignoring the pressure on the management team, and I've been attempting to do the same at The Herald this week (without success I must admit. If it's not about Watty or WGS, their eyes glaze over and they publish the letter about Aiden McGeady or Kris Boyd instead). The SPL is like a wee club where nobody wants to rock the boat and the Scottish media seem a part of this.

Edited by The Mantis