FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

An extra special performance from Cowie?

Johnboy

If he plays well, there will be a move, he obviously is dying to play for Rangers, so it all hinges on Walter Smith saying yes or no. I think Rangers do well at getting players on bosmans then punting them onto the championship for a few hundred thousand, and that will probably be the case here. Another Allan Gow.

He owes a good performance at some point, he has shown recently that he really can't be bothered playing here and is looking for bigger and better things.

If he plays well, there will be a move, he obviously is dying to play for Rangers, so it all hinges on Walter Smith saying yes or no. I think Rangers do well at getting players on bosmans then punting them onto the championship for a few hundred thousand, and that will probably be the case here. Another Allan Gow.

He is obviously dying to play for anybody except the club who are paying his wages. Rangers are looking to offload several players in the transfer window, most; if not all better that Don Cowie, why oh why would they want him?? send him back across the bridge.

He is obviously dying to play for anybody except the club who are paying his wages. Rangers are looking to offload several players in the transfer window, most; if not all better that Don Cowie, why oh why would they want him?? send him back across the bridge.

the old firm **** me off when they buy the so-called smaller teams best players an leave them in the reserves.

aye, the sooner they feck off to the mid Atlantic (league) or whatever its gona be called the better.

Cowie, even if he does agree to sign for another club this January, would not try any less at ICT before moving to his new team. This was the case with County and he is a very professional player and I doubt he wouldn't do likewise with ICT.

Cowie, even if he does agree to sign for another club this January, would not try any less at ICT before moving to his new team. This was the case with County and he is a very professional player and I doubt he wouldn't do likewise with ICT.

Fer fecks sake - Smith wants him cos he can see the talent - the problem with Cowie is Brewster - he never plays him in the same role fer two games running.

Fer fecks sake - Smith wants him cos he can see the talent - the problem with Cowie is Brewster - he never plays him in the same role fer two games running.

He hasn't played his normal position since he signed for us.