chris123

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Does anyone know how strict the stewards at Hamilton are? i took a drum down to dundee only to find out i couldn't take it in.

it cant be as bad as dundee utd, they told us we wernt allowed to put r feet on the the seats.. :rotflmao:

A third bus? Been a long time since there has been that many buses heading down for an ICT game. Great news :thumb04:

I see now reason why the full 500 tickets cannot be sold :018:

Sorry, can I just check - is our end ticketed? I was intending just paying at the gate.

All communication we've had so far has been that it's Pay at the Gate.

Does anyone know how strict the stewards at Hamilton are? i took a drum down to dundee only to find out i couldn't take it in.

it cant be as bad as dundee utd, they told us we wernt allowed to put r feet on the the seats.. :rotflmao:

Why would them objecting to you putting your feet on the seats be so confusing? You're suppose to sit on them, not stand on them.

Having finally decided to go, I'm looking forward to it too. Haven't been to an away game for ages and I'm not only looking forward to the game but also to meeting up with the MOB. :-) Looks like the HMS sneck is full steam ahead for Saturday. See you all there.

Having finally decided to go, I'm looking forward to it too. Haven't been to an away game for ages and I'm not only looking forward to the game but also to meeting up with the MOB. :-) Looks like the HMS sneck is full steam ahead for Saturday. See you all there.

We can't lose now.... :rotflmao:

Still a couple of seats available on minibus. Unfortunately it's not free, but it will suit those who might not have planned to go as they prefer to get down there a bit earlier and then straight back up the road afterwards.

Let me know if you're interested.

If you'd come via Aberdeen :rotflmao:

Still a couple of seats available on minibus. Unfortunately it's not free, but it will suit those who might not have planned to go as they prefer to get down there a bit earlier and then straight back up the road afterwards.

Let me know if you're interested.

If you'd come via Aberdeen :rotflmao:

Megabus from Aberdeen to Broxburn Park'n'ride at Perth 2 hours or Leopold st. Perth 2.5 hours ?8 & ?9 respectively each way so should be a saving of ?30 compared to the train. Is that more in your price range?

Megabus from Aberdeen to Broxburn Park'n'ride at Perth 2 hours or Leopold st. Perth 2.5 hours ?8 & ?9 respectively each way so should be a saving of ?30 compared to the train. Is that more in your price range?

But the game is in Hamilton.....:rotflmao:

But the game is in Hamilton..... :rotflmao:

Phone Kath and ask if you can join the bus at Perth, they will be stopping there anyway. :thumb04:

Aye I knew what you ere hinting at. I was just joking :rotflmao:

It's something I have done before actually but not going to be able to do it this time out sadly.

Anyone know what the latest is on numbers for the game?

Edited by RiG

Aye I knew what you ere hinting at. I was just joking :thumb04:

It's something I have done before actually but not going to be able to do it this time out sadly.

Anyone know what the latest is on numbers for the game?

An estimated 28,000 ICT supporters now heading for Douglas Park.. :rotflmao:

Guest chambersbar

And probably 300 heading for New Douglas Park :rotflmao:

any of the buses wanting to book in to chambers pre match,call grant 01698283161

free buffet for all caley fans

Please dont SPAM us 'Chambers Bar' .... we normally dont allow unsolicited advertising without being asked first but decided to leave your Bar thread up as it gave fans a well needed place to congregate pre-match.

Spamming other threads is unacceptable when there is a perfectly good one already on the go.

was going to start a new thread but cant be bothered.

Seven pished ICT fans resident in glasgow headin t the game, if u fancy joinin us PM me n we will meet u at central or wherever.

PM sent. Anyone else that fancies it, from 11am at the Bar downstairs in Central near Burger King. :rotflmao:

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

A third bus? Been a long time since there has been that many buses heading down for an ICT game. Great news :thumb04:

I see now reason why the full 500 tickets cannot be sold :018:

Sorry, can I just check - is our end ticketed? I was intending just paying at the gate.

All communication we've had so far has been that it's Pay at the Gate.

Why would them objecting to you putting your feet on the seats be so confusing? You're suppose to sit on them, not stand on them.

actually we werent standing on them, we were sitting down, and we put our feet on the seat infront of us. when we scored, they told us to sit down straight away, they even took a little kids rattle of them.. how is that not rediculas?

Edited by CaleyJAGGIE

How can they have a waiting list when they say that they'll be "paying for free bus travel for all fans who want to see their SPL game at Hamilton Accies".

Surely if people want to go they are now duty bound to put on enough buses to accommodate them?

How can they have a waiting list when they say that they'll be "paying for free bus travel for all fans who want to see their SPL game at Hamilton Accies".

Surely if people want to go they are now duty bound to put on enough buses to accommodate them?

I'm not sure, thats just what Kath said when I phoned her tonight.

Perhaps it is simply a waiting list of 3 or 4 people, and they are waiting for cancellations rather than lay on another bus.

But I don't know.