FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hamilton Game (merged)

chris123

Its just got even cheaper to go down.

Clicky

Regardless of motives etc. (and this is not the topic to get into it) this is a great gesture by the board. Looks like they understand how important the game is and how much support we need for the team on the park. We all have our grievances against the board and Brew but the boys on the park still need our support for this one.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will we fill a bus? :rotflmao:

I would certainly hope so.

No reason why anyone would want to take a car or train journey.

I'm sure there will be at least 1 full bus, maybe more if the offer extends to a 2nd.

Please note everyone:

The free buses are entirely an arrangement between the Board of ICT and the Supporters CLUB, and nothing to do with the Trust or their meeting last night. The Trust may claim their involvement but it is entirely nothing to do with the Trust, but everything to do with the SUPPORTERS CLUB.

Please note everyone:

The free buses are entirely an arrangement between the Board of ICT and the Supporters CLUB, and nothing to do with the Trust or their meeting last night. The Trust may claim their involvement but it is entirely nothing to do with the Trust, but everything to do with the SUPPORTERS CLUB.

I don't see the any of the Trust board members claiming involvement in this .... only you suggesting they are doing so

Please note everyone:

The Trusts meeting was on Wednesday . :rotflmao:

Excellent piece of news. I was going to go anyway, but I can now eat an extra ?12 worth of pies.

According to some reports on P & B, Hamilton have the worst pies in the league!!!

:rotflmao:

So, there's NOTHING to look forward to then :thumb04:

Oh Dear - the MOB reunion was going to be at this game - Central Belters gathering in Glesga - it sounds even better now - lets look at meeting places and "special" trains to go on ? !!

I think a meeting at the Bar in Central Station (the one that was Coopers) would be ideal and then all on to the low level train. Iam sure times can be very rough but 11am seems a good start!!!!

Did you get my text IHE? Room at Hilton required?

Please note everyone:

Grow Up!!!

I find it rather strange that the Supporters Club would be so quick to come out with a statement like this. I'm sure most people don't care who is running the coaches and the petty nature of your post only makes it look like you have something to hide.....do you?

Cath Fraser, on behalf of the Supporters Club, has the thankless task of organizing buses for away games. In the past there's been at least two, as well as an Innes Bar bus, leaving the city. This last while its been a struggle to get enough to make running one bus a viable proposition. The club have recognised this and have taken it upon themselves to fund any buses. Knowhere have I seen that the Trust had anything to do with this, regardless of wednesdays meeting, and, bearing in mind that buses need to be booked in advance, for anyone to suggest this as some sort of Trust victory is rather niave and stupid.

And if others think they can drum up some sort of SC v ST rivalry just remember most members would end up fighting their own shadows. Most of us are members of both.

Cath Fraser, on behalf of the Supporters Club, has the thankless task of organizing buses for away games. In the past there's been at least two, as well as an Innes Bar bus, leaving the city. This last while its been a struggle to get enough to make running one bus a viable proposition. The club have recognised this and have taken it upon themselves to fund any buses. Knowhere have I seen that the Trust had anything to do with this, regardless of wednesdays meeting, and, bearing in mind that buses need to be booked in advance, for anyone to suggest this as some sort of Trust victory is rather niave and stupid.

And if others think they can drum up some sort of SC v ST rivalry just remember most members would end up fighting their own shadows. Most of us are members of both.

Alex I would second that I think this is purely a good gesture by the club some of the directors and along with the reduced ticket prices should lead to a bumper crowd for a real six pointer.

editted after reading Scottys post

Edited by stevico1

Alex - I dont see anyone from the Trust claiming that this is anything to do with the Trust. In fact, it doesnt seem to be anything to do with the Supporters Club either other than the fact that they will be tasked with running the actual bus or busses. I agree with you that Kath does a great job with the busses and has done so for many years, but the cost is being borne personally by a few of the directors so it is them and only them who should be claiming any pats on the back for this initiative.

Please note everyone:

it's a fantastic gesture by the club and should make sure a great crowd's there. need to get behind the team at this time.

i'm in both the supporters trust and the supporters club and i must say it's a bit of a shame to see a post like this at a time when we should all be sticking together.

Alex - I dont see anyone from the Trust claiming that this is anything to do with the Trust. In fact, it doesnt seem to be anything to do with the Supporters Club either other than the fact that they will be tasked with running the actual bus or busses. I agree with you that Kath does a great job with the busses and has done so for many years, but the cost is being borne personally by a few of the directors so it is them and only them who should be claiming any pats on the back for this initiative.

Thats what I said!! It was insinuated in at least one post though. Wasn't aware people were dipping into their own pockets to fund this though.

this is not a comment getting at anyone but..... what could we do to make more supporters travel on the supporters club buses each week?

sounds like its not so much a bus but a taxi that the board are forking out on then. :rotflmao:

:thumb04:

Unseemly squabling here regarding how this generous offer might have come about....

My theory is that someone on the board noted Hamilton Accies offer to pay admission for their supporters going to Dingwall tomorrow...

I've been trying to find that message from the Accies chairman to their support which someone posted on a thread on here a few days ago.... Can anyone help?