FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Defender - Izzy Iriekpen

CaleyD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW...theres a blast from the past. This guy used to be one of the hot prospects in my teams in Championship Manager about 8 yrs ago. Would always sign him from West Ham and always came on to be a great player. Think I even signed him for ICT once...so...it may come to fruition after all!!

he does look scary in that picture though ....

I note from reading bits and pieces about him on various websites (Swansea, Scunthorpe, Sky, Wikipedia etc) that he was made club captain, has had a few injuries over the years but always seemed to be an influential player (was also an England U21) so maybe he is a good prospect.

could this be the chap Latviaman mentioned long before Pavels and the other chap came on trial ? If so, he sounded like a good prospect (from latviaman's comments at least)

Sound like Mr Iriekpen left Scunthorpe on bad terms. It seems strange that he was made captain at the start of the season and then had his contract terminated just a few months later.

Good pedigree though - he's played a lot of games at a reasonable level in the lower leagues.

by what ive read on the web he seems like a decent signing, pacy, strong, pops up with the odd goal and by the picture above, commited!! :rotflmao:

looks like Brew is certainly addressing our defensive woes. hopefully theres some attacking reinforcements pencilled in too!