FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where were you?

Yngwie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in the que for lunch at Charleston Academy when my History teacher told me that he was gone. Then recieved a text from a mate saying the same.

Mr Cripps by any chance? What a saint that man is...

No it wasn't Crippsy. But i do know he has an ICT season ticket :rotflmao: . It was a teacher currently there on probation and she just logged on to BBC and it was there as breaking news.

Edited by ajsict92

It was one of those JFK moments. Where were you when you heard the news that Brewster had been sacked?

At work on the BBC Scotland website. Let out a yelp when I saw the headline! Can't get onto this site at work. Blocked by the NHS! :rotflmao:

I was in bed dying with a flu virus type thingy hangover and I got a text from the starter of this thread. So I did a Lazarus and got down to the computer.

Fixed it for you.

No that was THIS morning. Saw some ugly git interviewed on Scotland Today last night and that drove me to drink.

That's that bit over but who shot CB? Was it a magic bullet that took MT out before he could ask if he could take the team this Saturday? Why were the curtains drawn when the press arrived? Will Brew's Car Park Plate be auctioned off in the MFR Charity Auction to the tune of the Magnificent Seven? What did the Hamilton fans know when they bade farewell to Brewster that we did not know?

• 2 weeks later...