FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

dancing on ice

maimie

Oh thats reminds me Al.. spoke to Arnie the other day, he was paid off by HBOS at xmas, he was going on a computer course down the longman quote : ' feckin hate computers an all '

:thumb04: Speakin to him in the Fluke on Friday,"Eh thot Word wiz a piece of **** till eh started this *****,doin meh head in !!"

Feck kmows whit he'll be like after Saturdays result :rotflmao:

kinda know that one...

it was something about a zoo and an elephant - so annoyed at missing it!

Thought you might have known that one - try this one....

Five Years' Time by Noah and the Whale - I think this may be what you are after now that you mention zoos and elephants....

Dis may be the one - vid

kinda know that one...

it was something about a zoo and an elephant - so annoyed at missing it!

Thought you might have known that one - try this one....

Five Years' Time by Noah and the Whale - I think this may be what you are after now that you mention zoos and elephants....

Dis may be the one - vid

not even looked it up yet but that's the one!! was thinking it was jonah and the whale but that didn't bring up much google-wise!

as for the rocky stuff - have i not told you i'm going to munich in march??? :rotflmao:

• 1 month later...

Still think Nelly wiz the better song!! :rotflmao:

KNIGHT2.jpg

:thumb04: :018: ;)

:lol:

Sorry no - apart from how to use them....

Caley D is your man for anything electrical and gadgety.... :015:

aye he is that! but he's far to smart for me...

At the risk of being boring, I have seen on you tuber, the British version of the Dancing on Ice, it is Terrible/. Russia has been doing the same thing for over 4 years now, with amateurs and professionals, they train for yes six months prior to the programme and it is a great show. Mrs L took me to Moscow to see the show, *old it took hours, *old, fat russian judge slating them, but it is so professional, I did suggest to the producer that they should have a contest with the UK, he laughed, perhaps he has seen You tuber as well