FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Chick Young Blog

Howdenender

Chick's a strange one? Massive understatement. He has as much idea about journalism as M. Barrymore does about swimming pool management. He can't write! He does that grammatically bereft, strangled sentence pap reasonably, but it does get on yer nerves. Rather.

Aaaaargh! His grasp of history is p*sh and all.

He does have many faults, the most annoying of which is his obvious admiration for one of the Ugly Sisters! That said, when you compare him to some of the pompus baffoons you get on Five Live he's a superstar.

If you take at as read that most of the "information" he provides is pish, all of his "exclusives" are tosh, he can't write and reading is a struggle, then laugh, he's all right!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

its always good to hear him on the radio and when he makes a mistake they all rip in to him. a blog :rotflmao: how all has he being doing that for???

Craig Brewster's return was initially welcomed like that of the Prodigal Son.

Particularly liked that comment. Not quite how I remember people's opinion on his return

I was just about to make the exact same comment....

Does anybody actually know anyone that welcomed him back "like that of the prodigal son"??? I certainly don't. The idea of him returning made me cringe.