FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotsport SPL Hands Out Red Cards To Julyan & Sarah

RiG

They could have got rid of Delahunt too, I think it would work much better as a NON presenter led show  :003:

Still at least I'll be able to watch it again now  :003:

Guest ictdave

Thank god but hows the programme going to be on for 2 hours now it was bad enough at only 1 hr 15 min wot the **** is it going to be like on for 2hrs

Guest kingkojak

cheerio cheerio cheerio  :015: :015: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

thank feck! 

"face of stv" ??  is that why he is credited as being a DJ?!?!  ugly fecker  :015:

I lost count how many e mails I have sent to STV over the last 2 seasons regarding the show.

Brilliant news, the show was a complete embarrasment to Scottish football, hopefully they will pull the finger out for this season and have a proper highlights show

Guest kingkojak

surely the producers of scotpish watch match of the day!  how can it be so difficult to produce a footy highlights show when there is a perfectly good precedent on bbc..

scotpish have a lot to answer for!  perhaps if the main match highlight show for the spl wasnt such an ameteurish pile of cack then the league might be taken a little more seriously?

gettin rid of orkney boy and kipper face is a good start - hopefully things will be much improved this season!

Hip hip hooray! NOT!

They get rid of the fey Orcadian and the woman...only to be replaced by another couple of Central Belt ex-players. It was not Julyan and Sarah's fault the programme hated ICT, nor will their departure will do us any favours. The increase size of slot will be gobbled up by increasing the amount of time they can spend to discussing Frenando Ricksen's pyrotechnic shortcomings ect ect