FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team Fer Bairns

------------------------------------------ ESSON ----------------------------------------------

---- PROCTOR ----------- TOKELY ---------------- MUNRO --------------- DJEBI-ZADI ----

----------------------------------------- MCGUIRE ---------------------------------------------

------------------ KERR ---------------- BLACK ---------------- IMRIE -----------------------

----------------------------------------- MORAIS -----------------------------------------------

MCGUIRE CAN BE REPLACED WITH MCBAIN REGARDING INJURY STATUS*

Mcguire!!!!! and no Foran???? :crazy03: you are caley - mad!!!

Foran on the bench

and yes, i am caley-mad, you can read :lol01: :lol03:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGuire's injured. Your teams flawed already.

he was in the reserves i think. Not that long ago either

------------------------------------------ ESSON ----------------------------------------------

---- PROCTOR ----------- TOKELY ---------------- MUNRO --------------- DJEBI-ZADI ----

----------------------------------------- MCGUIRE ---------------------------------------------

------------------ KERR ---------------- BLACK ---------------- IMRIE -----------------------

----------------------------------------- MORAIS -----------------------------------------------

haha no but we can still win win 8 players, let along 10 :crazy03:

------ KERR -------------- BLACK ----------------- MCBAIN -----------------IMRIE ---------

MCGUIRE CAN BE REPLACED WITH PAVELS REGARDING INJURY STATUS*

Happy now Mr R :lol03:

No not really, a 4-1-4-1 is not the formation to go with for this game, , once again you take a somewhat reactionary view in Lionel's inclusion, you don't start with Foran but you do play McGuire who is to put in bluntly, dreadful. McBain usually does nowt everytime he plays, Morais up-front alone is not the way to go and Brian Kerr aint a right winger, he's a central-midfield player. If Butcher goes with that formation it'll simply be bye bye SPL.

haha no but we can still win win 8 players, let along 10 :rolleyes:

------ KERR -------------- BLACK ----------------- MCBAIN -----------------IMRIE ---------

Happy now Mr R :)

No not really, a 4-1-4-1 is not the formation to go with for this game, , once again you take a somewhat reactionary view in Lionel's inclusion, you don't start with Foran but you do play McGuire who is to put in bluntly, dreadful. McBain usually does nowt everytime he plays, Morais up-front alone is not the way to go and Brian Kerr aint a right winger, he's a central-midfield player. If Butcher goes with that formation it'll simply be bye bye SPL.

well not changing it at all :P When i tried 4-1-4-1 on a friendly match on Fifa 09, (same players) it worked brillantly.

Managing a big club is like playing fifa :) :lol::lol:

----------------Fraser

--Tokley-----Pavels--Munro----Lionel--

----------Kerr---Black---McBain-------

-Morais------------------------Imre

---------------Foran---------------

Morais and Imre playing more RW and LW than Midfield

----------------Fraser

--Tokley-----Pavels--Munro----Lionel--

----------Kerr---Black---McBain-------

-Morais------------------------Imre

---------------Foran---------------

Morais and Imre playing more RW and LW than Midfield

I like this! :blink:

haha no but we can still win win 8 players, let along 10 :lol01:

Happy now Mr R :huh:

well not changing it at all :lol: When i tried 4-1-4-1 on a friendly match on Fifa 09, (same players) it worked brillantly.

Managing a big club is like playing fifa :rolleyes: :lol02: :huh:

I didn't realise that the Fifa game was exactly like real life! And anyway I went with 1-2-7 in football manager once as England. Scored a shedload of goals but I wouldn't do it in real life.

I gonna go with something have haven't gone with much before, the classic 4-4-2:

Esson

Tokely ? Mihadjuks Munro Djebi-Zadi

Morais Black Kerr Imrie

Barrowman Foran

Subs - Fraser, Rooney, Odhiambo, Hastings, Vigurs, Proctor, McBain/Wood

Esson in goal, Tokely moves to right back replacing David Proctor, with Pavels Mihadjuks slotting in to centre-half. Munro in at centre-half as well with Lionel Djebi-Zadi at left-back. Morais and Imrie at left and right wing with Black and Kerr in the middle to ping the ball out to the wings. Up front Barrowman and Foran, with crosses into the box or passes along the ground to them. The tactics should be simple, keep the ball on the deck and keep the hoofing malarky to as absolute minimum. Try and play the ball down the wings for crosses into the box. If ICT need to score I'd look at throwing Odhiambo, Rooney and Vigurs on.

Who'd have thought the day would come that Renegade would actually pick a team I'd completely agree with (apart from the captain).. shocker

well played that man, I just hope Butcher agrees

Well I'll tell you why I went for Rosscoe as captain. The reason being that this is the game where Munro will have to be (like the other players) , the best he can without being sidetracked by captaincy issues. Also he's never really shown any leadership qualitites to me at all (although none of the ICT players really show much of it to be honest).

BBC website reporting that TB is toying with the idea of playing the same side as last week.

Don't do it Tel.

McBain has been anonymous (as usual) 3 games in a row and Proctor is too powderpuff to play right back.

get Tokely back where he belongs and get pavels back in the team

BBC website reporting that TB is toying with the idea of playing the same side as last week.

Don't do it Tel.

McBain has been anonymous (as usual) 3 games in a row and Proctor is too powderpuff to play right back.

get Tokely back where he belongs and get pavels back in the team

And Esson back in goal....