FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sesh Army

Reckon we can only get stronger and louder next season - but fer the benefit of some of you who may not remember we could be going to wonderful venues like Palmerston (Hole in the Wall), Livi (pub 200 yards from the ground), Dens Park (Social Club), Greenock (DOH), Dumfermline (Elizabethan) and Tinkerville (best away craic ever). Either way - SPL or SFL - it sounds like feckin good craic to me.

I will be absolutely gutted if we get relegated. However, after about a month or so I'll start to really look forward to the new season in the SFL for all the reasons you just stated - plus the matches against my "diddy" team Raith. :)

I will be absolutely gutted if we get relegated. However, after about a month or so I'll start to really look forward to the new season in the SFL for all the reasons you just stated - plus the matches against my "diddy" team Raith. :)

We'll get to see the legend that is big Stevie Hislop again!!

Heard somewhere that he had left them???

I will be absolutely gutted if we get relegated. However, after about a month or so I'll start to really look forward to the new season in the SFL for all the reasons you just stated - plus the matches against my "diddy" team Raith. :015:

:) Really?!

I will be absolutely gutted if we get relegated. However, after about a month or so I'll start to really look forward to the new season in the SFL for all the reasons you just stated - plus the matches against my "diddy" team Raith. :015:

:) Really?!

Not too sure. Heard it on paper talk few weeks back

He was released earlier this Month

Just checked on RRFC official site and can confirm he was released at the start of the month.

I will be absolutely gutted if we get relegated. However, after about a month or so I'll start to really look forward to the new season in the SFL for all the reasons you just stated - plus the matches against my "diddy" team Raith. :023:

We'll probably end up re-signing him, given we will have virtually no strikers left if we go down.

Could be good in a way for me - Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy are 10 minute journeys.

Although id much prefer to be able to make the 20 minute journey to Perth in the SPL aswell.