FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sorry Ict

Guest TFS

NOT ON TO GLOAT!

Just sobered up this morning after a fab weekend. I will miss my trips up North and hopefully you will come back up to the SPL at the first attempt. (hopefully we will still be there to greet you). I thought your crowd done well trying to lift the players as our crowd had failed the week before against St Mirren.

Get in tae these FIFERS :lol:

There's no bitterness towards Falkirk or their fans. At least they just cheered their own team and weren't mocking our demise.

I think the fans were united in wanting St Mirren to go down.

There's no bitterness towards Falkirk or their fans. At least they just cheered their own team and weren't mocking our demise.

I think the fans were united in wanting St Mirren to go down.

They came out in there numbers on saturday to support there team like we did so fair play to them all :(

Although I wasn't at the Scottish Cup game, the Falkirk fans appeared to be making noise totally disproportionate to the number there. Really good supporters.

Aye, you're right there - real football supporters and friendly too.

Guest charlesmurdoch

Even though ima hibs fan im ragin that caley went down :( :( i really liked coming up to caley we got 2 pies for free when use won 2-0 :P :lol: :D at least now i can say caley are my 2nd team!!!

next year i hope to come up to more games and come through to livi and dunfermline when use play there. good luck next season and im sure use will be in the top flight next year.

cheers for the memories of use always beating hibs :D not. :lol:

good luck :lol:

Even though ima hibs fan im ragin that caley went down :( :( i really liked coming up to caley we got 2 pies for free when use won 2-0 :P :lol: :D at least now i can say caley are my 2nd team!!!

next year i hope to come up to more games and come through to livi and dunfermline when use play there. good luck next season and im sure use will be in the top flight next year.

I work in a school in Edinburgh and a lot of the pupils who support Hibs were sad to see Caley go down. I was pretty surprised by this as Yogi's a bit of Leith man?

Guest charlesmurdoch

Even though ima hibs fan im ragin that caley went down :( :D i really liked coming up to caley we got 2 pies for free when use won 2-0 :P :lol: :P at least now i can say caley are my 2nd team!!!

I work in a school in Edinburgh and a lot of the pupils who support Hibs were sad to see Caley go down. I was pretty surprised by this as Yogi's a bit of Leith man?

ye he grew up in dudley in newhaven near my mum!!! i think everyone has a soft spot for caley :(