FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cis Cup

Jay_7

Annan might go through to the next round automatically due to the lack of players that Inverness Caley can field. Well, thats the way its looking at the moment.

The right flamingo wing on the main stand should be suffient for the annan fans. They took 13 people up to the elgin game. Point less opening the south stand as RiG mentions.

We have eleven contracted players and a decent sized squad of U-19's to call upon if worst came to worst. I believe by the end of June we will have signed a few more.

I think you'll find that we currently have a somewhat depleted U-19 squad too. I am hopeful that there a few new signings in the pipeline as I suspect we will lose more before the start of the season.

It's a little more than depleted. From what I understand we've released the entire U-19 squad with some of them having been told that we MIGHT go back to speak to them over the summer with a view to re-signing them.

As was said elsewhere, even the ones Butcher had been told he had money to sign were told by Grassa that there was no contract on the table for them when they showed up at the club to get the paperwork done.

Hopefully Butcher can start to sort things out when he comes back......well, if he comes back!!!

btw no to be cheeky or anything but it's the 'co-operative insurance cup' not the 'C.I.S' :P !

Whocares everyone knows it as the C.I.S cup

To some it will always be the Skol Cup.

And to some it will even be remembered as the Bells cup and the Coca-Cola cup. But now, for those who live in schemes as opposed to estates, its the COPIE CUP

Are Annan one of the few teams we have never beaten, or was it them that we pumped 8-1 about 10 years ago in the Cup?

Yes, now get up to this one and break your duck.

Errr... i'd rather he stayed away.

Its good to see that we are garranteed to get to get to the next round of both cup. Hopefully we will get a good away day in the next round.

Dont say that it could come back to haunt us. RiG knows what am talking about :angry:

Start the season with two home cup ties....now there's a chance to get off to a flyer....but can we take it?

I take it the season starts on 8th Aug then?? could we get three home games on the bounce??

Does anyone know why St Mirren and St Johnstone are the only SPL teams in the 1st round?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/8060108.stm

St Mirren, St johnstone and us

Are St Johnstone still classed as a 1st Divsion team if we're classed as an SPL one?

I would think so till the leagues get updated and new fixtures come out.

Does anyone know why St Mirren and St Johnstone are the only SPL teams in the 1st round?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/8060108.stm

St Mirren, St johnstone and us

Are St Johnstone still classed as a 1st Divsion team if we're classed as an SPL one?

At the time that article was written we were an SPL team