FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

DOUGIE GONE?

MissICT

He's knackered at the moment and I've seen him plenty of times in the gym during team training times. He's clearly just resting his injury. There is every possibility we could accept a decent offer for him if we received one but unless that happens he's a Caley player his lack of participation in pre-season is due to his injury and nothing more.

I agree with CaleyD - this thread is 100% speculation!

He's knackered at the moment and I've seen him plenty of times in the gym during team training times. He's clearly just resting his injury. There is every possibility we could accept a decent offer for him if we received one but unless that happens he's a Caley player his lack of participation in pre-season is due to his injury and nothing more.

I agree with CaleyD - this thread is 100% speculation!

It is just speculation and as caleyD says, our minds are just looking to deep as we have nothing else to think about really, For me the case is closed, I'll wait and see what happens.

I've heard he is wanting away, not that he dislikes Inverness, he just knows there are SPL clubs interested in him and lets face it the only reason he moved to us in the first place is because he wanted to play SPL football. I think if we receive a decent offer he'll be offski

can't blame him or the club if they sell him... good business IMO, I just hope they get it sorted ASAP

Not quite Harry. The reason he moved to us is because he was spotted and offered full time football.

I've heard he is wanting away, not that he dislikes Inverness, he just knows there are SPL clubs interested in him and lets face it the only reason he moved to us in the first place is because he wanted to play SPL football. I think if we receive a decent offer he'll be offski

can't blame him or the club if they sell him... good business IMO, I just hope they get it sorted ASAP

Not quite Harry. The reason he moved to us is because he was spotted and offered full time football.

I think Harry is right Alex. From memory, he was full-time at Clyde and when we approached him it was SPL football and more money that clinched the deal.

you are probably both right ......

He may have been full time at Clyde but I doubt he would have been on that spectacular a wage. He likely moved for SPL football and a boost in wages. Having progressed from the junior ranks to the SPL in such a short time, he may not be too happy to kick his heels in a lower division again so maybe he is looking at his options .... one of which would be to play well this season and try to make sure we get back to the SPL !!!