FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Comediens You Don't Find Funny

Renegade

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Connolly is a bit like the Beatles. Most people on here will be too young to remember how good he was in the mid 70s. Even if you watch old videos from then you will not understand how ground-breaking his stuff was back then.

However now he's just a rich LA luvvie and part of the establishment. Boring old fart.

Billy Connolly is a bit like the Beatles. Most people on here will be too young to remember how good he was in the mid 70s. Even if you watch old videos from then you will not understand how ground-breaking his stuff was back then.

However now he's just a rich LA luvvie and part of the establishment. Boring old fart.

I agree with Mantis !

I still find him funny....

That little routine he did on TV not so long ago, when he was exploring Belfast, and discovered a graveyard where a 3ft thick solid wall separated the catholic graves from the protestant graves!

Hilarious!!

• 1 month later...

I still find him funny....

That little routine he did on TV not so long ago, when he was exploring Belfast, and discovered a graveyard where a 3ft thick solid wall separated the catholic graves from the protestant graves!

Hilarious!!

Russel Brand *anker

Renegade :D

:sleep01: Was wondering how long till someone posted that shout...

Jo Brand is p!sh. Just constantly makes jokes about being fat, or her husband/men. Not funny whatsoever.

Love Frankie Boyle even if some will think he's got a twisted sense of humour..

Michael Macintyre and Lee Evans are also quality IMO.

Renegade :D

Renegade's hilarious :D

Although not always intentionally :D

He used to be funny but his materials going stale , the Lionel gags been done to death time for a fresh approach .

Are you kidding. :D Thats why i come on here... to wait for the renegade words of wisdom... :D *cough*

Did anyone go and see Simon Bird (Will from the Inbetweeners) at the Ironworks tonight?

Was wonking so couldn't go, would like to hear if he was any good.

Fixed it for you . :D

:D :lol: Cue moderator response....

Did anyone go and see Simon Bird (Will from the Inbetweeners) at the Ironworks tonight?

Was woking so couldn't go, would like to hear if he was any good.

Yeah it was ok without being spectacular, was more of an audience participation thing where he got people on the stage rather than a stand up gig. It was a trial of a game show he had made up to decide a new Pope which had some funny bit especially with some audience shouts of 'bus stop w****r' and 'briefcase w****r'.

I can't think of a single funny female stand-up.

Granted Victoria Wood's songs can raise a laugh, but her acts over all don't. Agree Jo Brand is no good.

I dont mean it to sound sexist, but I just dont find female stand ups funny. Even when you see them on the likes of Whose line is it anyway or Mock the week, rarely do I laugh at their material. even whoopie goldberg on WLIIA and that coloured lass (cant remember her name - the one who did celeb fame academy for red nose day the other year) from MTW dont make me laugh.

I also dont think russel brand, jack dee or ricky fevais are funny either. ross noble just about srapes into the funny section - he's excellent live - but you cant top lee evans, jimmy carr or peter kay - their observasion and pizz take of every day life is fantastic.

for anyone interested, do a serch for jimmy carr heckler on youtube....