Foran

Sutherland

Subs: (of which we only have 4)

Park

McAskill

Fraser

Kinnaird

Edited by caleyrule

Good run out for some of the fringe players. Will be interesting to see how they get on tonight without terry. This is off topic BUT those of you who have an iPhone or itouch can download the sky sports news app which gives you scores for free. It's a good app and covers the Scottish first division unlike the recent eurosport app which was added recently. They're not covering this match but it'll come in handy for keeping up to date at matches.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Clachnacuddin 0-1 Inverness CT (HT)

Craig Brewster is also at the game - Useless info :rolleyes:

It will just show CB that even with out a manager we can still play better football than we did with him..... MM's more then up for the job of stand in..... lets also see how duncan gets on... I want him to score the 4th goal.. dont know why,, just do..

This is off topic BUT those of you who have an iPhone or itouch can download the sky sports news app which gives you scores for free. It's a good app and covers the Scottish first division unlike the recent eurosport app which was added recently. They're not covering this match but it'll come in handy for keeping up to date at matches.

Thank You very much - this will sit nicely with TJEK Soccer and SportsTap which are also worth a look.

2-0 going on 10-0.

Struggled in the first half after a bright opening and Foran was ineffective, right up to half time when he scored after good work on the right by Ross. Foran tapping the cross home from a suspiciously offside position. The only other moments of note were a couple of reasping shots possibly both from Gavin Morrison, he seems to pack a good punch.

From the off in the second half we started to pass the ball crisply and to be honest if it was boxing, the ref would have stopped the contest. We cut Clach open every time we went forward and everyman and his dog had a pop at goal, except for Roy who was rather shot shy, but he was my MoM for the effort he put in and twisting runs and numerous crosses. Little bit of afters from Foran and a Clach player in the first half but came to nothing. Nick Ross scored the second converting a Shane Sutherland ball from the left and he did well to hold off the defender to plant the ball behind the keeper. Clach's keeper was the only thing preventing a landslide as Morrison on at least three more occasions was thwarted by the outstretched legs of the Merkincher. Rossco sat up a deep cross from inside the box and Gillespie headed over. One way traffic and the lads were queuing up to score but were denied by great saves and Adam Rooney like finishing. Great save from I think a Gillespie rocket kept the score at 2-0.

Roy my MoM, but he must learn to shoot. Morrison good game and Gillespie good going forward. No shouting at any of our players.........how refreshing.

Easy win after a turgid first half and into the next round for ICT.

Yep much better second half to be fair two great passes that resulted in the second goal which the lad done well to finish, great for the kids to be so close to the players, made my daughters day saying hello to Richie who replied politely back to her as he strolled down from the dugout.

Good night had :rolleyes:

It's official anway that the far side lineman is nuts.

Richie Foran revealed this tonight with his Irish drawl after being flagged offside.....

HEY, YOU'RE FORKIN NUTS LINEMAN, YE FORKIN ARE YE KNOW, NUTS.

Crowd of around 200 at the game tonight. Lots of people with three heads and eleven fingers, no faces, that sort of crowd. Oh that reminds me, LG was there.

Edited by themann4thejob
added crowd info