FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Message to the Grant Munro haters

DALNEIGHCALEY

lol I dont hate the man, I do however think its time to hand over the band... GIRFUY just because he scored a penner... yes the one that won it for us... but what you are missing is he wasnt on the takers list... it was on sudden death.... GIRUY lol what a grown up thread this is DILLIGAF

Steady on DC. I doubt anybody hates Granty. His captaincy has been called into question but nobody has doubted his contribution to the cause. It was fair comment before when some challenged if he did not have the responsibility of the captains armband he may be more effective.

I had him down for MoM in three games this season already. Good to see he took responsibility and finished the tie off.

I'm guessing this is aimed at the folk who questioned whether or not Munro should be captained or not. He obviously took his penalty well to win the game. I don't hate Munro, never have, not my favourite player mind but from what I've seen of him this season he seems to be a bit better than he was before and looking pretty solid. In fact I would say that he was one of the few players that could say he had a decent performance against County. A good team player and a hard worker no doubt, but my view that someone else should be captained has not changed.

I think Grant lost a little when he lost Dods. Bulvitus looks capable and seems to be forming a partnership with Grant now. And with Rossco and Gollie in the back line I think we'll begin now to see the real Grant Munro. He'll begin to trust his back line and be able to concentrate on his own job.

I think Grant lost a little when he lost Dods. Bulvitus looks capable and seems to be forming a partnership with Grant now. And with Rossco and Gollie in the back line I think we'll begin now to see the real Grant Munro. He'll begin to trust his back line and be able to concentrate on his own job.

Granty looked a little out of his depth last season without a solid defensive partner. Probably tried too hard to compensate for weaknesses around him and suffered because of it. Looks much more like the player he was a few years ago.

I think wat is been said here is that grant is playing well this season as he back to his Lionel's level.

Sorted it for ya Naeballs. :cute01:

this is no where near lionels level and we all no that. I hink grant munro is a top quality first division player but not a good spl player. Before anyone has a go im not trying to cause trouble just interested as i like him as a player

I think wat is been said here is that grant is playing well this season as he back to his Lionel's level.

Sorted it for ya Naeballs. B)

this is no where near lionels level and we all no that. I hink grant munro is a top quality first division player but not a good spl player. Before anyone has a go im not trying to cause trouble just interested as i like him as a player

:ohmy: