FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alba cup final tickets

Doofer

Too many people see this as a waste of time this competition.

That's a very sad attitude. A cup is a cup is a cup. What are these people waiting for, a Champion's League final?

I find it ridiculous that hibbees and jambos would want to travel up from Edinburgh to watch, but supposed fans can't be *rsed.

I think it's more about the time of the year tbh! I'm struggling, having spent money on travelling up for the C*unty game and had the mrs birthday last weekend I am really scraping the barrell to make it a long to this... especially when christmas is coming up and I know the game is being shown live on ALBA

saying all that, I'm sure I'll be there

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bound to be tons of scummy Dee's there. It is just along the road for them, in fact you can get further by berry bus. It's also the only competition they have any (remote, very remote) chance of winning this year.

I think it's more about the time of the year tbh! I'm struggling, having spent money on travelling up for the C*unty game and had the mrs birthday last weekend I am really scraping the barrell to make it a long to this... especially when christmas is coming up and I know the game is being shown live on ALBA

saying all that, I'm sure I'll be there

Stick on a short skirt and get up to Blythswood Square :lol:

Bound to be tons of scummy Dee's there. It is just along the road for them, in fact you can get further by berry bus. It's also the only competition they have any (remote, very remote) chance of winning this year.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I can read the league table and know how and when to use an apostrophe.

Small town, small mind.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I can read the league table and know how and when to use an apostrophe.

Small town, small mind.

I was at work, I was in a hurry. I am also from Dundee so you were right on one point. get back on your berry bus.