FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alba cup final tickets

Doofer

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these facts definite though? and are we definitely only being allocated 3,400?

Hope this is wrong, for alot of the points already mentioned!

Dont see why alot of fans wont be up for this, it is a fair easy trip down the A9, albeit not as easy a trip as the Dee;s down the A90. Hope we get a crowd for this.

3,400 will be more than enough for us.

And you will have change from that.

Yip a change of the name of cup holders - gawd there must be nothing worse than a soap dodging, in bred fifer who supports Dungdee.

Born & bred Dundonian, bud. Just live in Fife.

That was a rather defensive response bud - Dont blame you fer getting out of that dump and I am sure that the lure of the wild life in Fife was an attraction you couldnt pass by. I take it that your sisters live in Fife too.

3,400 will be more than enough for us.

And you will have change from that.

Yip a change of the name of cup holders - gawd there must be nothing worse than a soap dodging, in bred fifer who supports Dungdee.

Seeing as how Fife is a kingdom does that not make this an extremely racist remark which could see the full weight of the SFA's disciplinary system dropped on to the club from a muckle great height?

I'm still going, going to need a few beers. Can't believe some people are complaining we are only getting one stand, open your eyes!

we'll all fit in the dug out at this rate, i'm not going unless theres a major turnaround starting next week

You don't actually need any evidence to buy the ticket, but you may well be asked for it when it comes to entering the stadium using it.

You can take the chance you don't get asked, or you can contact the Ticket Office at the club for advice on how you should go about it and what would be deemed acceptable evidence.

You don't actually need any evidence to buy the ticket, but you may well be asked for it when it comes to entering the stadium using it.

You can take the chance you don't get asked, or you can contact the Ticket Office at the club for advice on how you should go about it and what would be deemed acceptable evidence.

that was better than caleyule's advice

Edited by MissICT