FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alba cup final tickets

Doofer

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MissICT, do you have a season ticket? Is it a concessionary one? If so then that's surely enough proof. Remember that if you have a season ticket, or if you've bought ticket's through the office then all your detail's will already be in the database. I believe you are still classed as a child if under 18 and in full time education.

I just looked on the Online booking for the tickets and i cant find where to get the cup final tickets!

Any help?

According to official site online booking is only available to season ticket holders at www.eticketing.co.uk/ictfc

I am a season ticket holder but it still isnt there.

Have you followed this instruction:

If you are a regular purchaser but this is the first time using our online booking system-register your account by clicking the button marked 'Activate an Existing Account' above. Enter your client reference number (found on your 2008/9 season ticket) and surname, update your personal details and follow the on screen prompts.

I just looked on the Online booking for the tickets and i cant find where to get the cup final tickets!

Any help?

According to official site online booking is only available to season ticket holders at www.eticketing.co.uk/ictfc

If you are a regular purchaser but this is the first time using our online booking system-register your account by clicking the button marked 'Activate an Existing Account' above. Enter your client reference number (found on your 2008/9 season ticket) and surname, update your personal details and follow the on screen prompts.

I did that and its not there......Feck it, i will buy them on Satuday before the game.

Edited by DornochCaley

Any help?

Just booked my ticket, dunno if its been mentioned but there is a 'noisy section' lol. Get on it IHE! haha

I think you'll find its called the lively section rowdy!! anyone wanting to be there can ask for their tickets in that section when they buy them!

credit where credit's due - a big thank you to a certain person for taking my comments on board and fixing this area for us. name them? naw - wouldn't go that far!! ;)

i'll be there - bring it on!

:rolleyes::lol:

Any help?

I did that and its not there......Feck it, i will buy them on Satuday before the game.

Dornoch - Check the Season Ticket number against the number registered on your online account. On occasions your registered account can be under a different number and does not automatically pick up the fact that you are a season ticket holder.

You may have to add your season ticket to your account (just Name and Number required) once you have logged in to the eticketing site.