FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Anyone else think Foran is P@sh?

Also, playing along side Rooney and sanchez cant help him very much, the pair are useless and couldnt hit a barn door.

How can you possibly judge Rooney fairly considering the amount of time he's had?

What a load of cr*p. If our team all played with the dedication of Richie Foran we would be top of the league - in fact we wouldn't have been relegated in the first place. Ross Tokely is the exception to my remark - he also gives everything for the team. If anyone should be punted it is Danny Sanchez. He doesn't bother running for the ball and his passing is p*ss poor.

What a load of cr*p. If our team all played with the dedication of Richie Foran we would be top of the league - in fact we wouldn't have been relegated in the first place. Ross Tokely is the exception to my remark - he also gives everything for the team. If anyone should be punted it is Danny Sanchez. He doesn't bother running for the ball and his passing is p*ss poor.

Totally agree with the above. Foran is the guy that runs his heart out; never gives up and gives everything he's got in every game. If more of our players displayed the same grit and determination then we would be putting in a serious challenge for the league.

Also, playing along side Rooney and sanchez cant help him very much, the pair are useless and couldnt hit a barn door.

How can you possibly judge Rooney fairly considering the amount of time he's had?

Rooney is always the one that comes on and wastes all our chances. Some of which even i could score.

I certainly do.

This season he has been a complete disaster.

He looks totally unfit.

So far up the manager's ar?e he even dressed up as him for the last 20 minutes today.

He might be able to put in a decent shift in midfield rather than up front, but I'd be more inclined to punt him when we get rid of Butcher and Malpas.

This post makes all your other posts irrelevant

Rooney is always the one that comes on and wastes all our chances. Some of which even i could score.

maybe you should go for a trial as a centre forward and see how many goals you can score when you get from anywhere from 1 mins to 20 mins

I think Richie boy milks it a tad with all the histrionics (can I claim the first use of 'histrionics' on CTO?) but he's a footballer for fecks sake. He must have a stiff neck watching those long punts come out of the sky. Keep it on the deck and he'll get his other 18 goals.

Quality quote after the Alba semi BTW 'the only team in the Highlands'.

I think Richie boy milks it a tad with all the histrionics (can I claim the first use of 'histrionics' on CTO?)

Fifth, actually! eg:

QUOTE (Caley Stan @ Dec 5 2008, 09:29 PM)

I'll say this again.

Perhaps the recent quotes from Ian Black refer to the fact that the club have not returned to him with an improved offer, rather than not having offered him one at all.

No lies. No defamation. No histrionics. Just a simple explanation for what was, prior to Grassa's interview this week, a confusing scenario.