FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Your Avatar

RiG

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar is the cover of the excellent album The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me by Brand New. A brilliant album by a fantastic band. I love the image even though it is a bit creepy what with two masked men round the corner from a small vulnerable girl.

514HcQsFb6L._SS500_.jpg

What is your avatar of and why did you pick it?

I saw Brand New play the Lemon Tree many many years ago, supporting Finch :fishing:

My avatar is the front cover of the new Mogwai album 'The Hawk is Howling'.

The girl at the front of Scotty's pic is just plain gorgeous.. :004:

She is stunning.

Mine is currently a picture of us against Falkirk on the last game of the season though im going to change it to either the Born to Run(The Boss) album cover, Have a Nice day(Bon Jovi) Album Cover or Puzzle(Biffy Clyro) Album cover.

Mine is my lad (in the yelllow kit) playng for his under 11's team at the end of last season.

The game was Stoke Lane v Avon athletic played on the fields in Little Stoke, Bristol a game Avon won 3-1 playing with 10 men for the entire match.

I know its cheesey but he's mine and im proud of him, so why not!! B)

The very gorgeous Amy Lee, the voice of Evanesence. She could sing to me any day of the week.

Amy Lee is the woman of my dreams!! shes married now though, *******!!!! is it to you Gringo!!! she can sing, looks mint and ive got the live gigs on DVD the back stage stuff is mint, shes just a clown like me...

My Av is of happyer times..