FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Undesirables

absent friend

Didnt know they had actually applied to join engerlund Prem, thought it was a normal meeting of the EPL and a discussion on the merits of the old firm was on the agenda.

Anyway, the Fans fecked them up good and proper, the english clubs would not like to see what happened in Manchester too often.

Didnt know they had actually applied to join engerlund Prem, thought it was a normal meeting of the EPL and a discussion on the merits of the old firm was on the agenda.

Anyway, the Fans fecked them up good and proper, the english clubs would not like to see what happened in Manchester too often.

Just the Rangers fans thuogh. No way are Celtic as undesireable as Rangers althuogh that is NOT to say that I like a lot of theyre secterian baggage either. So would Celtic have the bottle to go for it alone? Could they bear to be parted from Rangers? After all Celtic arent financial basket cases like the Huns and there fans dont behave nearly so badly.

Could you imagine it? Celtic in the EPL raking in the bucks and the semi bankrupt Huns stuck on there own in the SPL?

Couldnt see it happening thuogh. They need each other too much. But its a nice thuoght.

Singing I.R.A. songs during a minutes silence to our war heroes makes them just as undesirable as the other mob IMHO .

Well said.

The way both Celtic and Rangers are playing just now I think they're more than worthy of a place in the Premier League in England..... Blue Square that is.

Singing I.R.A. songs during a minutes silence to our war heroes makes them just as undesirable as the other mob IMHO .

Dont mean to defend either of them but my understanding is that it was fans heading late towards the stadium who were picked up on the radio singing. Were they to know there was a silence in progress?

Dont mean to defend either of them but my understanding is that it was fans heading late towards the stadium who were picked up on the radio singing. Were they to know there was a silence in progress?

Aye, it's amazing how super-powerful the tv and radio microphones in the grounds are these days that they can pick up the sounds of a few fans innocently singing songs whilst walking to the stadium. Also unfortunate that they timed the singing of the songs just after the silence started. Bet they were embarrased when they got into the ground and realised their error, although were probably partly relieved as had no doubt been wondering why the stadium was so quiet on their walk up to the turnstiles and maybe thought the game had been cancelled.

Ah-ha, right... and I'm Barack Obama's personal advisor.

:lol:

...and Rangers fans were merely pushing their seats together to give the Romanian police more room to see the game...