Team for Dunfermline

Renegade

Esson

Proctor Bulvitis Munro jimmy jabbi

Duncan McBain

Hayes Sanchez foran

Rooney

subs: Ross, barrowsh*it, allison, duff ,obimiabob

imrie dusnt get to be a sub cos he cant play football due to his inbreadness and the fact that i have hated him ever since i first saw him play (i hated him before it was cool to hate him) , eagle dusnt get on cos hes just plain crap. jimi jabis only on cos i dont think shinnie can quite cut it to do a whole game

imrie dusnt get to be a sub cos he cant play football due to his inbreadness and the fact that i have hated him ever since i first saw him play (i hated him before it was cool to hate him)

I won't be too critical as I presume you must be in Primary 3 or thereabouts, but it isn't actually "cool" to hate the players within the club you supposedly support.

I have seen plenty of games where Imrie has bust a gut for ICT. And as he seemed to have promise when he started, I don't really understand how you could form a rigid opinion after one game (which would also have been his first SPL experience).

Edited by alimci

Same team for me, Duff did well, he seemed to fit in no prob and seemed to solidify midfield.

Jimmyjabi deserves to keep his place, but Barrowman stormed out of the stadium well before kickoff when he found out he wasn't in the squad.

we are getting alot of storys from him, but to be honest if i was getting a lot of money thrown at me, to play a game I wouldnt care if i wasnt getting a start!! show me the money!!

Same team for me, Duff did well, he seemed to fit in no prob and seemed to solidify midfield.

Jimmyjabi deserves to keep his place, but Barrowman stormed out of the stadium well before kickoff when he found out he wasn't in the squad.

Why?

Was he surprised?

He hasn't been named in the squad since the Morton game on October 31st.

Guest Mahonio

I agree with most that it has to be same team as last week with Foran coming onto bench as we could maybe need him later on.

Lets hope that we can get another positive result because in my opinion, 10pts is catchable because Celtic lost the league last year from around the same deficit.

I agree with most that it has to be same team as last week with Foran coming onto bench as we could maybe need him later on.

Lets hope that we can get another positive result because in my opinion, 10pts is catchable because Celtic lost the league last year from around the same deficit.

But there was only one team in the way. We need ALL the teams above us to drop points and that's pretty difficult to do when they're playing each other.

Why?

Was he surprised?

He hasn't been named in the squad since the Morton game on October 31st.

Difference is that this time he threw a benny and stormed out, he would normally stay and watch the game i'm told.

The mixing it up with Foran out helped i recon, as most teams would base there tactics around keeping him under control. I recon Hayes will be the target man for control now, so keep it as it was and have Foran on the bench to come out all guns blasing once hayes has been covered after half time...