FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

Mr Butcher and Mr Malpas for what it is worth I BELIEVE we can still win the league with the current squad (maybe we could do with a few loan signings though).

Dundee IMO are not any better than us and infact overall I think we deserved to have taken a lot more from the games we played against them. Dundee have an interesting month coming up:

Sun Jan 17 Dunfermline Athletic H

Sat Jan 23 Queen of the South A

Sat Jan 30 Ross County H

All these teams are capable of taking points of Dundee and I am certain they will. After we beat County on Saturday I am positive we will get a full nine points from the next 3 games.

Sat Jan 2 Ross County H

Sat Jan 16 Morton A

Sat Jan 23 Airdrie United A

Sat Jan 30 Partick Thistle H

I predict that come the end of January we will be 6 points behind Dundee and building up momentum to mount a serious challenge. When we are at our best we are the best team in this league we just require a little consistency.

C'MON THE CALEY (THISTLE)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Butcher and Mr Malpas for what it is worth I BELIEVE we can still win the league with the current squad (maybe we could do with a few loan signings though).

Dundee IMO are not any better than us and infact overall I think we deserved to have taken a lot more from the games we played against them. Dundee have an interesting month coming up:

Sun Jan 17 Dunfermline Athletic H

Sat Jan 23 Queen of the South A

Sat Jan 30 Ross County H

All these teams are capable of taking points of Dundee and I am certain they will. After we beat County on Saturday I am positive we will get a full nine points from the next 3 games.

Sat Jan 2 Ross County H

Sat Jan 16 Morton A

Sat Jan 23 Airdrie United A

Sat Jan 30 Partick Thistle H

I predict that come the end of January we will be 6 points behind Dundee and building up momentum to mount a serious challenge. When we are at our best we are the best team in this league we just require a little consistency.

C'MON THE CALEY (THISTLE)

Well done you for being so positive :) it makes a nice change on here !

I really want to believe but i have to be honest & say i'm nervous about the County game

We will definitely beat County - our season depends on it! The players have now played long enough in the SFL and they now know what is required of them. I believe they are now ready to step up to the mark and take the SFL by storm. I don't think we have fully clicked yet but we are not far off and the County game will be the catalyst.

Cometh the hour, Cometh the Caley Jags.

We will definitely beat County - our season depends on it! The players have now played long enough in the SFL and they now know what is required of them. I believe they are now ready to step up to the mark and take the SFL by storm. I don't think we have fully clicked yet but we are not far off and the County game will be the catalyst.

OOooOOO i've come over all funny with that encouraging talk , its turning me on

I canna wait for next Saturday , i'll be wearing my sexy thermal underwear :)

County will beat caley, I would get rid of half the squad and bring in good 1st division players, not failures in England or abroad.

County will beat caley, I would get rid of half the squad and bring in good 1st division players, not failures in England or abroad.

I would personally get rid of your negativity. County will not beat us and the players are not failures.

If i was you I would take this negative post and post it on the County forum where it would become a positive post. And while you are there buy yourself a county half season ticket!

Whats there to be positive about ? Every time we've had a " must win game " under Butcher we haven't won and I cant see that changing on the 2nd .

Whats there not to be positive about? Every unbeaten run must come to an end, every run without a win must also come to an end, therefore every "must win game" losing streak must also come to an end. Come Saturday 1645 we will be a team on the ascendency. BELIEVE.

We are going to lose most of our first team in January - thats why we have no chance of winning.

2 best teams i have seen in Inverness this season - Dundee and Ross County. They are BOTH keeping their players AND strengthening. We are the opposite and there are rumours, which are true, we are totally skint..........

We are a first division team for now and i only pray we get better peeps to invest and run the club....

Don't get me wrong I sincerely hope we can close the gap, but I don't know how many of these pep talks there has been this season before a must-win game which we fail to win.

Anyway bring on the County and hope we step towards closing the deficit :)

We are going to lose most of our first team in January - thats why we have no chance of winning.

Ok then, who are we going to lose?

Bear in mind I'm going to quote what ever you say on the 1st of feb.

Edited by Iain

2 best teams i have seen in Inverness this season - Dundee and Ross County. They are BOTH keeping their players AND strengthening. We are the opposite and there are rumours, which are true, we are totally skint..........

We are a first division team for now and i only pray we get better peeps to invest and run the club....

Who are we losing - Barrowman and Imrie - no great loss. Yes we are skint and the current board have run their course but who's to say there is not investors waiting in the wings to save our club!! Believe!

Who are we losing - Barrowman and Imrie - no great loss. Yes we are skint and the current board have run their course but who's to say there is not investors waiting in the wings to save our club!! Believe!

If its just Barrowman and Imrie, I would agree with you .... but the suggestion (and ever growing rumour that came out of the stadium at the weekend) is that there is a lot more to it than just 1 or 2. I know rumours grow arms and legs and frequently morph and expand into things they are not but the unembellished part of the rumour doesnt sound good.

PS: I will always believe in ICT whether we are in the SPL or Div3 or somewhere in between. I will not be so cavalier in believing in those who dragged us down there though !

We currently have a squad of 26 (i think) - we can afford to lose 4 or 5 (including Imrie and Barrowman). However I don't think we can afford to lose any of our current starting line up. If we can keep the core of our team and add a few SPL loanees to the squad we have every chance of winning the league.

Maybe and just maybe those that have taken us to where we are now , will dig deep and provide us with a much needed cash injection. Or even step aside and allow for a new progessive investor to take the club back to the land of milk and honey!!!!

Anyway looking forward to taking 12points from the next 4 games!

We currently have a squad of 26 (i think) - we can afford to lose 4 or 5 (including Imrie and Barrowman). However I don't think we can afford to lose any of our current starting line up. If we can keep the core of our team and add a few SPL loanees to the squad we have every chance of winning the league.

Yeah, but that ain't gonna happen. Still believe if we lose the 6 or 8 players and don't bring in anyone from the SPL? Nope, me neither.

Yeah, but that ain't gonna happen. Still believe if we lose the 6 or 8 players and don't bring in anyone from the SPL? Nope, me neither.

Surely if we are in such a position where we have to offload that many players the board and our major shareholder must realise that they have taken the club as far as they can and it is time to allow for fresh progressive investment.

I BELIEVE, that we will get the investment we require and will win the league.

Cmon the Caley Jaggies.

Surely if we are in such a position where we have to offload that many players the board and our major shareholder must realise that they have taken the club as far as they can and it is time to allow for fresh progressive investment.

I BELIEVE, that we will get the investment we require and will win the league.

Cmon the Caley Jaggies.

I'll take that bet :D

I would personally get rid of your negativity. County will not beat us and the players are not failures.

If i was you I would take this negative post and post it on the County forum where it would become a positive post. And while you are there buy yourself a county half season ticket!

I am already on the county forum already have a full season ticket, Come saturday at 4.45 i hope to be drinking to a magnificent county win.

DEREK ADAMS IS GOD